• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Let's examine the flip side of this coin.......younger women/older men with a ten year or greater age difference. From observation, that seems like the male dream and I've experienced it twice.

The first was 10 years younger in a two year relationship and we'll call her "J". The second was 19 years younger in a three year relationship and we'll call her "L". Both were beautiful women (full grown adult women....not girls.) and total drama queens.

While in these relationships, I developed a theory of relationship "MISERY INDEX". The M.I. suggests that in relationships with an older man and younger woman, as the age difference increases, the amount of misery for the male also increases!

"J" was a tall, slender beauty with long dark hair who got into a group of female friends who "milked" money and gifts from men they had sex with. Yes, she got me for some cash, too and I sent her packing after figuring out her game. I told her that was nothing but prostitution but that's how the women supplemented their income and she was just fine with it.

It didn't start out that way. In the second year of our relationship, she said "she was tired of working for crap wages while other women got money from men for things she was doing for free." Whoosh!.............Out the door she went!

"L" was a splendid looking woman, a genuine beauty, dark skinned (a mix of Native American and Spanish ancestry) who drank like a fish. When drunk, her temper was as bad as any I've seen. Her thing was to start a HUGE fight then have lots of "makeup booty", later. Misery in that relationship went off the scale. During her last trip to my home, I called the cops on her!

Both relationships were nightmares and while the physical part was excellent, misery for me went off the scale!

Have any of you guys experienced the "Misery Index"?

Flash

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    My rule of thumb for serious relationship building dating is it's ok if she is older than this formula's minimum age:

1/2 your current age + 7 years

I do know a number of men in Sugar Baby/Sugar Daddy relationships and it works if both people know and accept their roles. They seem to last a year or two and then fade, and a new sugar baby shows up. A specific buddy keeps at least two going at one time, as he has more money than he needs, but it keeps him happy, feeling young, and mostly drama free. He does not want a long term deal with anyone and his choices are working out great for him, right now. (And no, the above rule does not apply to those types of things.)

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Since I was 18, all my serious (and some not so serious) relationships have been with men 10 - 20 years older. When I was younger I never clicked well with my own age group.

Too mature for your own age group I guess.

She said 10-20 years was the spread, that means I'm Waaaayyyyyy to old for her

Did you faux pas and ask a lady her age?

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Omg.
    What's happening with this thread. Lol

I noticed Elbe was interested in the one gray hair in my beard. Just saying.

Tapatalk sent it.

Top Bottom