Beretta 92FS Fusion - We have one for sale only $12,000!

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Don't bother. Savage has an opinion of everything. Especially when he's jealous.

Sent from my HAL 9000

james.long48

Apr 5, 2015
I love my 1600 dollar Beretta shotgun, sure is smooth. Got to admit this elite ones look real nice. But this 92 doesn't even have custom engraving. Beretta could have set the price at 2000, manufactured 500 and made allot more money. Still don't get it.

Se7en62

Well-Known
Feb 24, 2015
That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
To me...a shotgun is a shotgun is a shotgun is a shotgun. They kick like mules and accept chokes. That's all they need to do.

How is a Beretta really worth a thousand more than a Yildiz? Or a Remington? Or a Mossberg?

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
Mar 21, 2012
NTX
I love my 1600 dollar Beretta shotgun, sure is smooth. Got to admit this elite ones look real nice. But this 92 doesn't even have custom engraving. Beretta could have set the price at 2000, manufactured 500 and made allot more money. Still don't get it.
A400?

To me...a shotgun is a shotgun is a shotgun is a shotgun. They kick like mules and accept chokes. That's all they need to do.

How is a Beretta really worth a thousand more than a Yildiz? Or a Remington? Or a Mossberg?
I see you're function over form. I am, too for most things (more and move at I get older). I can tell you the Kick Off system alone is worth it. Kicks about as much as a strong fart. I've shot just under 500 rounds in a day, couldn't feel it the next day. My arm was more tired from holding the gun that long more than shoulder sore.

And Beretta Elites aren't even CLOSE to top end for Beretta. First time I ever held "wealth and power" in my life was a Beretta shotgun, valued at just under $70,000. It sure was pretty, but more than I'd ever be willing to spend (even if I had that kinda loot). I couldn't own a gun I wouldn't be willing to take to the range and shoot. They had some 6 figure ones, too, but they were hands off.

Much like the beautiful 92FS in this thread. Pretty, but way outside my willingness of budget.

Top Bottom