Join TexasGunTalk

Beretta 92FS Fusion - We have one for sale only $12,000!

Discussion in 'Calibers USA' started by CalibersUSA, Oct 14, 2015.

1. CalibersUSA

CalibersUSA Member Forum Sponsor

Jul 22, 2015
    Albuquerque, NM, USA
    Beretta 92FS 9mm Fusion Limited Edition Pistol

Originally $11,999.99, Now $9,949.99

- - SOLD - -

The Beretta 92FS Fusion pistol is the result of a careful design research, with the objective strike the perfect balance – namely the fusion – between tradition and innovation. This new Limited-Edition reinterpreted the glorious 92FS, combining cutting edge technology with the craftsmanship that made luxury Beretta firearms world famous.

An Exclusive Series
    The Fusion project consisted in manufacturing 90 Limited-Edition pistols in two caliber variants:
    • 60 pcs of 92FS Fusion (cal. 9x19)
    • 30 pcs of 98FS FUSION (cal. 9x21 IMI) for the Italian market.
    Every pistol is numbered and has a really exclusive detail: the identification number is dedicated.

A Special Offer
    For a limited time, receive a FREE Beretta PX4 Storm Full Size 9mm with purchase of the 92FS Fusion.

A Sturdy and Elegant Frame
    The Fusion’s frame is made of steel, with a custom design in the barrel area to allow the positioning of a hand-decorated root walnut wood insert.

Precious Grips

The grips’ central frame is made of carbon fiber and features a class-5 burled walnut wood insert, hand-checkered and hand-engraved with the traditional "PB" logo. The screws that keep the grips in place were especially designed for this model and come with a special tool.

Refined Details and Dedicated Checkering
    Every sharp edge, pin and screw, as well as the barrel have been mirror polished by hand, to create a contrast with the matte details, providing a modern touch to the traditional 92FS. The breech bolt, the bolt release button and the trigger guard are also mirror polished, yet they are made unique by exclusive geometrical checkering.

Maximum Precision

The short barrel recoil operation has a falling block locking system that, together with the single action trigger pull, ensures a perfectly precise firing. Bearing in mind military standards requiring a max. H+L of 160 mm, the Fusion project expresses its highest level of accuracy in the selection and treatment of barrels, guaranteeing its H+L ranges from 60 to 70 mm.

Exclusive Packaging

The 92FS Fusion comes in a completely handmade case made of genuine Italian black leather. The leather is hand sewn on a wooden frame, both inside and outside. The case has embossed markings of the PB and Fusion logos and is equipped with a security lock. The set includes an extra magazine, a cleaning kit and a special folder containing the instruction manual and a card signed by Cav. Ugo Gussalli Beretta, President of Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta.

1.jpg 11.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  2. cbigclarke

cbigclarke TGT Addict

Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    It's a beautiful piece...but I don't get it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3. scap99

scap99 TGT Addict

Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Seriously? 12 thousand? I can't see it being over 12 hundred, even with the limited run.

Unless there's more under the hood than was listed in the post, I'm with Clarke. Beautiful piece, but I don't get it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

4. sineypem

sineypem Well-Known

Oct 19, 2014
    TEXAS
    It's nice and all but I could buy a m82 or m107!

5. Savage20

Savage20 TGT Addict BANNED!!!

Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    Lmao

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

6. Vec

Vec Well-Known

May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    nice, but if i'm spending that kinda cash i'm getting a plasma rifle in the 40 watt range

7. Charlie

Charlie TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 19, 2008
    Kerr County
    This is a joke, right? :green:

8. Mungle

Mungle Member

Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  9. Mreed911

Mreed911 TGT Addict BANNED!!!

Apr 18, 2013