• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gringogigante

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    Richardson
    I had a class today, and one of my students brought his Beretta CX4 Storm in 9mm. I've never been super impressed with those until I shot it today.....dang it that this was awesome!

I was speed firing double and triple taps in 3-4inch groups at 25 yards....it was a blast!

Anyone shot one in .45?

Any problems with them? I'm seriously considering getting one for my house and/or trunk gun.
    Lynx Defense

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Back when I worked at Cabela's, a few came through and I handled it. It seemed pretty nice, but I haven't had an opportunity to shoot one yet.
    Supposedly, Beretta makes them in 9MM, .40, and .45 cal. I've only seen them in 9, but 45 seems like it would be a real hoot to shoot!
    Actually, I think someone should make a carbine in .460 Rowland. ...you never know when that damn zombie invasion is gonna happen! ;)

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    i wanted one a few years ago so i shot a friends, it was fun but they were going for 800 bucks or so back then and i didnt think it was worth it at all. then i bought a hipoint carbine and couldnt of been happier with the descision. a hipoint with the ati stock will shoot just as good for under 300 bucks.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I've got one in .45 ACP and it's a hoot to shoot. My friends that have shot it say they want one. No problems with it and it's super easy to clean up 'cause it comes apart easily by pushing a pin out (in the forearm/grip) and breaks down into three major pieces.

gringogigante

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2009
    Richardson
    Back when I worked at Cabela's, a few came through and I handled it. It seemed pretty nice, but I haven't had an opportunity to shoot one yet.
    Supposedly, Beretta makes them in 9MM, .40, and .45 cal. I've only seen them in 9, but 45 seems like it would be a real hoot to shoot!
    Actually, I think someone should make a carbine in .460 Rowland. ...you never know when that damn zombie invasion is gonna happen! ;)

You, sir, are a gluton for punishment......but yes, I agree. I'm a big fella and can handle the horse kick of this new carbine!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Best one would be a 9mm converted to take 92 magazines. last I checked, they didn't sell it ready to accept the 92 mags, and you had to buy a (rather expensive) conversion kit.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    SBR the thing and put a can on it if you want to really enjoy the CX-4 they way it was meant to be shot!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Oh, sweet. They do make a CX4 with the 92 mag well on it from the factory! Last I checked, you had to spend around $100 for a conversion kit.

Top Bottom