• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas

One of the guys here at the office is a retired Coast Guard officer. He bought one of my pistols last fall. During our deal he started telling me how much he liked the Beretta 92 pistol. It was his service weapon while he was in the Coast Guard. I decided to buy the little brother which is the 92X Centurion.
    With the Covid situation and the scarcity of ammo, I haven't had a chance to shoot this pistol. I am also getting older, so my desire to spend long hours at the pistol range is much less.
    I do not have photos of this pistol at this time, but the attached factory link will give you an idea of what it looks like and the firearm specs. This pistol has never been taken apart since I bought it.

I am into the pistol for a little over $675. I would take $625 in a FTF local deal. I am not interested in a trade at this time. Shipping can be arranged from my FFL to your FFL, but you would have to pay for the shipping.
    I bought this pistol from Gunbroker back in the spring. Like I said, it is brand new and will have the factory box and other accessories.
    Thanks.
    Hurley's Gold

QB TOO

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Carrollton, TX
    It was great meeting you too!!! I've started my gun "churning" again...LOL. Selling off about half of my Sig handguns (about 8 or 9), mostly unfired, to fund some other purchases. Hope to shoot the 92X Centurion this weekend. Thanks again for a perfect transaction.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    It was great meeting you too!!! I've started my gun "churning" again...LOL. Selling off about half of my Sig handguns (about 8 or 9), mostly unfired, to fund some other purchases. Hope to shoot the 92X Centurion this weekend. Thanks again for a perfect transaction.
    Are you going to post those for sale here?

QB TOO

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Carrollton, TX
    I have 5 on Gunbroker now but may post a few on this forum if I can figure out a price. Problem with Gunbroker is they now charge the buyer sales tax and a 1% convenience fee. As a private seller I don't have to charge sales tax. I can sell most guns locally as long as there are no bids on Gunbroker.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    When I find something I like on GunBroker, I will call the seller direct to see if we can make a deal over the phone. Most of the time I can, plus I get a better deal with the seller one on one.
    Thanks again QB Too.

Top Bottom