• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ibock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2021
    McKinney
    This will be a home defense gun and a range toy. I know alot people say leave it alone but want flat trigger that is more crisp. Reliability is the most important. I also want to get pull about the same. I want something like a stock pdp trigger but flat faced
    Lynx Defense

Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    The apex kit it’s duty approved by some agencies I also believe overwatch is.
    Imho Johnny Glock makes the best setups overall.

TxAgZ28

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Glock Performance Trigger

I have one on my 19X and it’s a huge upgrade. Flat face, smooth crisp break. It’s lighter than factory but nothing crazy.

You can get it from Primary Arms in Houston or a lot of other retailers. Primary Arms typically has the best price when it’s in stock.

Edit: being made by Glock, it keeps all the factory safeties in tact.

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Well,since it is going to be a home defense gun maybe you should listen to they who say leave it alone. My reason for saying so is that being a home defense gun, if you ever use it for that purpose and there are questions about whether or not you used it in a legitimate self defense scenario when you are sued (and in today's world, even if you were justified believe me you likely will be sued) the attorney for the party suing you will try to make you look like a guy who hoped beforehand to kill or injure someone because you changed the trigger. Add to that, and I am only guessing here, that a flat trigger may not have the Glock trigger safety and that may well be seen as a modification that only someone wanting to be a killer would use when reviewed by a jury or judge. As I said though that last sentence is a guess on my part.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom