• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Spent the whole day with my daughter (3 1/2) and she shot a real gun for the first time today. To sweeten it all up, she was shooting the Ithaca M-49 that I learned to shoot with. No better fathers day gift than the huge smile on her face when she heard the DING on a steel plate. Think I may have to head back out in a little bit if she feels like it and see if she is old enough to learn about sight picture.

If I could figure out a way to get pictures you can bet they would be posted, maybe when Ladygun gets home from her dads we can go again.

Today was AWeSOME!!!!
    Gun Zone Deals

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    That's awesome.

Gave my pop a couple of boxes of Federal Gold Medal Match ammo. I figure if I load him up with enough ammo, he'll get out and shoot it one of these days.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Your daughter is most fortunate to have a loving father. Too many children have no fathers in their lives.

Well done, Sir!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Spent the whole day with my daughter (3 1/2) and she shot a real gun for the first time today. To sweeten it all up, she was shooting the Ithaca M-49 that I learned to shoot with. No better fathers day gift than the huge smile on her face when she heard the DING on a steel plate. Think I may have to head back out in a little bit if she feels like it and see if she is old enough to learn about sight picture.

If I could figure out a way to get pictures you can bet they would be posted, maybe when Ladygun gets home from her dads we can go again.

Today was AWeSOME!!!!

AWESOME!! My girl is just about to be 2 and I can't wait to take her out.. God Bless you guys, happy you had a great day.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Braggin pics

101_0203.jpg

101_0204.jpg

And the joy of hitting the target(i know I look weird, I blame the photographer
    101_0205.jpg

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Great pics!!! Love the smile (on her....not you, sicko!)

Only question is....where are the eyes and ears? Start them young and they will have it engrained in them to wear eyes and ears forever.

Also, I am assuming Ladygun took these pictures, and I think she did a really good job. Saying she made you weird is like any politician saying the media made them look like a liar. Sounds great until you realize they are a politician.....ummm....I mean liar. So, I guess you really do look....welll......ummmm.......Happy Fathers Day!!!!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Great pics!!! Love the smile (on her....not you, sicko!)

Only question is....where are the eyes and ears? Start them young and they will have it engrained in them to wear eyes and ears forever.

Also, I am assuming Ladygun took these pictures, and I think she did a really good job. Saying she made you weird is like any politician saying the media made them look like a liar. Sounds great until you realize they are a politician.....ummm....I mean liar. So, I guess you really do look....welll......ummmm.......Happy Fathers Day!!!!!

I would have asked the same question, and she asked actually asked if she could carry them because we have them every time she goes with me.

But this time we were shooting CB shorts so there was no need, looks like I'm guilty on the eye pro side....

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I've yet to have to pleasure of being a father but can appreciate the feeling of pride you must feel. I love taking my younger cousins shooting and teaching them about firearms. Some of my fondest memories growing up are from going shooting or hunting with my dad or other family members. Teach them proper shooting techniques and gun safety while they're young and it'll stick with them all their lives.

Top Bottom