• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • valegian

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    San Antonio
    I am looking to get a Kriss Vector SDP or possibly a CRB but before I start googling, I wanted some feedback from y'all on what local gun shops in the San Antonio area have the best/competitive prices. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I would rather take your word over Yelp. Thanks guys.
    Lynx Defense

valegian

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    San Antonio
    I was hoping to support a local gun shop and to possible physically check out the firearm. Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely be visiting gunbroker.com

TAVM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Why does it have to be local? Go to Gunbroker.com

I always give my local gun shop a crack after I've researched a firearm. I find out what it is on gunbroker (national market) because frankly...there are no local markets anymore. No such thing when we have access to pretty much international commerce. So now...businesses have to think on at the very least, a national level.

EVERY time, my LGS has not been able or willing to meet the national price given by another brick and mortar gun shop. So that other shop gets the sales, and the local shop gets the FFL revenue.

Once they're able to compete with other shops in general, they'll get more business. It's a matter of whether the business has a good vendor / supplier line, and whether the pricing is cost plus or market based. Most businesses want to make a certain percentage over their cost, and that's a huge mistake.

Top Bottom