giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Some of those ways are really bizzaro - just throw the damn hotdog on the grill until its cooked. Spiral cut? cross hatch? Oy veh. Just make it hot, a couple char marks, not burned. Put it on a warm soft bun. Good to go at that point. If it has to be dressed up, add dill pickle relish, onions, ketchup. That's it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Some of those ways are really bizzaro - just throw the damn hotdog on the grill until its cooked. Spiral cut? cross hatch? Oy veh. Just make it hot, a couple char marks, not burned. Put it on a warm soft bun. Good to go at that point. If it has to be dressed up, add dill pickle relish, onions, ketchup. That's it.
    Ketchup on a hot dog? That's blasphemy right there!

Almost as bad as salsa that comes from New York City!

Get a rope!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    This got me to thinking about a fried bologna sammich .vs a grilled bologna sammich. The fried sammich has you heating the bologna up in a skillet, it can then go on bread, bun, toast or into a grilled sammich.

The grilled is like making grilled cheese but with bologna in place of cheese. Yead sure you can have a grilled bolgna & cheese sammich.

I really did acquire a taste for Vienna Beef Chicago Style hot dogs. The problem being the steamed poppy seed bun & the ultraviolet sweet relish being thae hardest part to get you hands on minus ordering a kit from Vienna Beef.

The grilled bologna of my childhood memories are just as easy to make her now as they were then growing up. And while I'm on bologna I ate more then my share of really thick slices of bologna that had been pan fried.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    This got me to thinking about a fried bologna sammich .vs a grilled bologna sammich. The fried sammich has you heating the bologna up in a skillet, it can then go on bread, bun, toast or into a grilled sammich.

The grilled is like making grilled cheese but with bologna in place of cheese. Yead sure you can have a grilled bolgna & cheese sammich.

I really did acquire a taste for Vienna Beef Chicago Style hot dogs. The problem being the steamed poppy seed bun & the ultraviolet sweet relish being thae hardest part to get you hands on minus ordering a kit from Vienna Beef.

The grilled bologna of my childhood memories are just as easy to make her now as they were then growing up. And while I'm on bologna I ate more then my share of really thick slices of bologna that had been pan fried.
    That grilled bologna is almost as good as grilled Spam.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Lots more variety in the bologna world. Spam is spam. Never even tried Armour Treat.

Growing up we would get spiced ham thick sliced at the store and fry it. I remember deli spiced ham being around when I was an apprentice meat cutter. The trick was to open it on a very busy day to sell out as the color went from spam pink to grey mighty fast

Reactions: gll
    Top Bottom