• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    If by some slim chance Beto gets elected, I predict a rash of boating accidents in our local lakes. So just as a reminder, do not take any guns with you on your boat. Beto would hate to see them sink to the bottom of the lake along with your boat.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    He couldn't beat Cruz.
    He won't beat Abbott.
    Cruz is a conservative that actually does conservative things that motivate his supporters. Abbott doesn't have that record.

Abbott is the best hope Beto has for winning. That's why the MSM only did polls of Abbott vs Beto.....and Abbott could only win by 10% at best. Beto wouldn't have stood a chance against West or Huffines.

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    As for number of votes, 1.9 million R, 1.0 D, so unless over half a million Republican primary voters decide that race baiting, gun grabbing, hit and run driver, never had a real job, Robert is a better choice than Abbott, blue wave fails!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Francis 91% with almost 1,000,000 votes that’s scary

Because nobody has ever heard of the other candidates. The only votes they got were from friends and family. Bobby and his supporters don't understand that his popularity is mostly out-of-state. He's going to have Wendy Davis level success here.

Cruz beat him without even bothering to participate until two weeks before the election, at a time when he was unpopular with everyone but staunch conservatives. As long as we don't get complacent...

And let me repeat that...

As long as we don't get complacent, Bobby O'Rourke is going to keep his winning streak intact at 0 wins.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Francis 91% with almost 1,000,000 votes that’s scary
    Yeah, but Republicans voters typically have a much higher turnout than dems for primaries.

Already seeing the g'damn "BETO" signs in my neighborhood. Rest assured, it's gonna be a battle.

Folks need to realize that Texas has approx. 17 million registered voters (2021).

Voter turnout for Presidential elections are in the 60-70% range.

Voter turnout for primaries and non-presidential elections is in the 8-12% range.

Typically in a non-presidential cycle, Republicans have a larger turnout than Democrats.

Abbott, the incumbent, will handily beat O'Rourke.

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    Buddy gave me this. May have to start wearing this shirt again.

8B23AA00-4451-4E28-8456-312C0E8542FF.jpeg

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Bob hope knew...
    Bob Hope didn't know anything. He was reportedly a decent human being and he had great comedic timing but he wasn't creative in the least. I don't think he wrote a single joke in his life; he just did a great job of delivering the lines other people wrote for him.

Hmmmm. Who does that remind me of?

Top Bottom