• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    his voters aren't that smart View attachment 341964
    I dunno... They might interpret that as a mispelled plea for him to stay in Texas...

Beta[sic], no leave Texas!

Screenshot_20220831-161528_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:

ArmyDub

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2020
    Texas
    Is rockdale the town in blazing saddles?

PS apologies for starting the conversation in "EL PASO"
    I somehow thougt it was relevant there.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Hey, for any of the Beano supporters, here is his events coming up. Perhaps we should go cheer on the next loser of the governor's seat in Texas! I was amazed that he is a ONE trick pony; home page was full of anti-gun fear mongering. If I showed up carrying my AR-15 with a 30 round magazine and my 1911 in my drop holster is this violating any Texas laws? It would probably gain Beano a bunch of votes right there on the spot bhwhwhwhwhahahahahah

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Come on people. Ya'll keep saying almost the same thing over and over again about Francis.

Now I'm sure everyone could and should come up with a lot of different pronouns to describe how stupid it is for buthole Owhoreick to run for any public office.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Come on people. Ya'll keep saying almost the same thing over and over again about Francis.

Now I'm sure everyone could and should come up with a lot of different pronouns to describe how stupid it is for buthole Owhoreick to run for any public office.
    His only run should be to RUN as he leaves Texas headed to CA.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Hey, for any of the Beano supporters, here is his events coming up. Perhaps we should go cheer on the next loser of the governor's seat in Texas! I was amazed that he is a ONE trick pony; home page was full of anti-gun fear mongering. If I showed up carrying my AR-15 with a 30 round magazine and my 1911 in my drop holster is this violating any Texas laws? It would probably gain Beano a bunch of votes right there on the spot bhwhwhwhwhahahahahah

I’m not 100% positive but I believe it may not be a good idea to have the mag inserted in the rifle when carrying. Yes it’s legal to walk around with a rifle but it may not be legal to have the mag inserted while doing so. Maybe someone else can clarify.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Was able to find this on US Law Shield. It is legal but obviously could cause some unwanted attention from law enforcement.

I often get the question: “Am I allowed to carry my AR-15 openly?” In the State of Texas, the answer is generally yes; you may carry a long gun, including rifles and shotguns, openly or concealed, even without a license.

However, this right is not without restrictions. To legally carry a long gun, you must do so in a manner that you know is not likely to frighten an ordinary person.

As outlined under the Texas Penal Code, if you intentionally or knowingly display a firearm in a public place in a manner calculated to alarm, you could be arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.

While most of us are comfortable around guns and don’t consider a rifle on a shoulder strap, pointed at the ground to be alarming, the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals (our Supreme Court for criminal cases) recently decided that “calculated to alarm” means “in a manner that is objectively likely to frighten an ordinary, reasonable person.” Considering the general public’s current attitude towards guns, before you openly carry your rifle, ask yourself: “Will the average, ordinary person in the location I am carrying be frightened by the sight of me carrying a rifle?” If the answer might be yes, you should take appropriate precautions.

Top Bottom