• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Back on 02/02/24 I ordered 4 X Metalform 32 round Colt SMG patterned magazines, at $45.00 each. The order finally shows up & they subbed out 4 Rock River Arms 9 mm LAR magazines. Rock River Arms magazines are $21.00 on their web site, as they are elsewhere.

I think its pretty chicken shit to bait & switch products as they did. I ordered what I knew worked in my gun & did not have a problem with the price & originally contracted to buy them for. Now I have to contend with these slow shipping unscrupulous bastards wasting more of my time & tying up my money.

I wonder if they are liberals?
    DK Firearms

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Did they tell you that the ones you ordered weren't available and they did you a "favor" by subbing the other ones?
    As @GeorgeS said, maybe it was a mistake on their end. You know how employees now days don't give a shit.
    I'd contact them and see how they respond.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Back on 02/02/24 I ordered 4 X Metalform 32 round Colt SMG patterned magazines, at $45.00 each. The order finally shows up & they subbed out 4 Rock River Arms 9 mm LAR magazines. Rock River Arms magazines are $21.00 on their web site, as they are elsewhere.

I think its pretty chicken shit to bait & switch products as they did. I ordered what I knew worked in my gun & did not have a problem with the price & originally contracted to buy them for. Now I have to contend with these slow shipping unscrupulous bastards wasting more of my time & tying up my money.

I wonder if they are liberals?
    I sure as hell wouldn't give them 45 bucks for a 21 dollar mag. They should return the difference or just give a refund. It should be your choice. If not, then they are liberals and destined for Hell.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I contacted them through their web site when I seen what they had did. I was to pissed off to speak with them on the phone. I told them I would like to heartier response of bait & switch.

Tomorrow I'll call them & I'll call my credit card company. I want what I ordered & that's a pretty basic thing. Basically I see they ripped me off for $100.00 just in the bait & switch.

I cannot believe they did not know what they did.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    So yesterday morning I went about my day. After the monthly geezer meeting I called them.

The guy was pissed about it. He kept telling me they were the same. Arguing about the retail price of them. I told him it could have been easy as a phone call or email.

I told him I could buy Colt mags for just a little extra. More arguing final he agreed to a return. I really like how they try and justify their actions as doing you a favor. There are no magazines available anywhere and there are made by Metalform who can’t keep up!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    So they ARE churlish louts. F'em!
    We are just so busy around here! Hire someone, stop making excuses about slow shipping, & then I told someone to contact you I guess they didn't do it.

And now I get to drive around to get a box, pack these up & drive to a UPS store an hour away. I guess I'll see if the Colt mags get here before the refund is available.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    The post office has free boxes. Bring tape with you. No need to drive an hour.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    The post office has free boxes. Bring tape with you. No need to drive an hour.
    My local PO is 40 minutes from the house. I was just in there a couple weeks back for shipping supplies. The return authorization is through UPS & the closest drop off point is another 30 minutes away.

I just got back from vittle shopping & got it put away for the most part. I'll take a leak gather up the magazines, tape & see if Renfield up for a ride in the car. If he is good he might get a burger from Dairy Queen or Sonic. Not that I'm going to partake in it. I ate to much yesterday & been burping up spaghetti since yesterday.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Boon,

I can send you a couple of those ASC mags to tide ya over, need be.

Pirateship.com offers BEST shipping rates, mightbe worth paying $8 to save that driving.
    I'm good, I have 2 but when it comes to magazines it never hurts to have more then enough. I order 4 Colt mags. I'm hoping my DOE Clone is here next week.

servis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Denton County
    Thanks for the heads up. I bookmarked that site.

Attachments

• SCREENSHOT DONT.png
      SCREENSHOT DONT.png
      98.4 KB · Views: 14
    Top Bottom