• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Graceaction

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2023
    Deer Park Texas
    In today's America, we find it emotionally much easier to think of the current administration as incompetent, ignorant, or misguided than to face the fact that they purposefully intended to initiate the inrush of illegal immigrants. We'd much rather think that they didn't intend for things to get this bad than to acknowledge that this was their plan all along. Should we acknowledge the fact that this was their plan, We the People would then be responsible for doing something about it whereas if we keep thinking of this as them being incompetent, ignorant, or misguided we can lazily give them a pass until a better administration is elected. As a country we really must stop waiting out a bad administration. Our constitution gives us remedies for bad representation, we need to stop focusing on comfort and drive the scoundrels out of office as soon as we detect their evil intent. Of course, I can give this same speech to myself....

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Are we really 100% sure that Biden is an actual living person and not some AI generated sock puppet? I've never seen him in person.
    He's like the Mr. Magoo cartoon character from the early 70's brought to life, but he's running the damn country !

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    In today's America, we find it emotionally much easier to think of the current administration as incompetent, ignorant, or misguided than to face the fact that they purposefully intended to initiate the inrush of illegal immigrants. We'd much rather think that they didn't intend for things to get this bad than to acknowledge that this was their plan all along. Should we acknowledge the fact that this was their plan, We the People would then be responsible for doing something about it whereas if we keep thinking of this as them being incompetent, ignorant, or misguided we can lazily give them a pass until a better administration is elected. As a country we really must stop waiting out a bad administration. Our constitution gives us remedies for bad representation, we need to stop focusing on comfort and drive the scoundrels out of office as soon as we detect their evil intent. Of course, I can give this same speech to myself....
    I know exactly what the dems intent is they want to rule us and they put this incompetent administration in to do exactly that. The fact is they are all puppets being run by corrupt politicians that is why they chose incompetents for all of those important offices.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Are we really 100% sure that Biden is an actual living person and not some AI generated sock puppet? I've never seen him in person.
    He's like the Mr. Magoo cartoon character from the early 70's brought to life, but he's running the damn country !
    Well, to be fair, I've never seen Trump in person either.

Top Bottom