• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    So, using his senility as a defense, all the while planning to keep him as president...

I don't know if that was his defense, it's just what they found during interviews.

20240208_171549.png

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Just listening to Michael Berry, and he had a pretty good analogy about is if being old with a bad memory would be a valid defense if you were arrested for having a kilo of cocaine in your house.

Personally, I think this is how the Dems replace Biden. After all their propping him up over the past three years, why are they even reporting this?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    98% of the political climate in this country is pathetic!

Rome fell and we are in the left lane with WOT. It's all very sickening to me.
    Listen Fat, how dare you come in and comment of personal bidness when the canoe’s wheels were flat because and because of the boneless ice cream cones, I know about roaches.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    If you missed his presser this evening, you need to find it and have a look. He tried to get all angry and defiant about him not remembering the date of Beau's death, but it came off pathetic and he flubbed his line about how he memorializes him every year.
    Then came back to the podium to address the situation in Gaza, only to confuse Egypt's president with the president of Mexico.
    Dayum!
    He's not getting charged, but rough day for the elderly man with memory issues.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    How to not get any charges pressed against you and get away with screwing up the country.

Pretend to be as stupid,senile and forgetful as (not my president) Biden is. (IMO) he is not as stupid, senile or forgetful
    as people think he is. I'm not saying he isn't any of the above, but not as bad mentally as people say he is.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Try this: visit YouTube. Hit search. Enter "latest Biden gaffes". Watch.
    Get back to us...
    I didn't say he wasn't mentally ill, just not totally mentally ill. If he was, all he would be doing is just standing or
    sitting with his stupid look and not talking at all. Just staring off into space. If you had ever been around anyone
    with total mental sickness, you would know what I mean.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    all he would be doing is just standing or
    sitting with his stupid look and not talking at all. Just staring off into space.
    He spends a fair amount of time doing just that. Watch his presser from tonight.
    I wasn't arguing for "total mental illness", just saying he is every bit as bad as he appears to be (probably much worse because "Weekend at Bernie's" and complicit MSM).

Top Bottom