• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    TCC is our go to local coffee. Try to keep 8-10 lbs in the freezer.

Not sure of their political leanings, but they do not appear to be anti-gun as I have talked with their folks about doing a carry class for their shop and they seemed interested.

They do not have signage up either.
    Again, I dont know everything about them, but I've talked to them on and off duty and they are pro-capitolism and pro-law-and -order.

The place smells AMAZING when they are roasting. It smells nothing like coffee, all you smell is the sugars caramelizing and it is wonderful.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Again, I dont know everything about them, but I've talked to them on and off duty and they are pro-capitolism and pro-law-and -order.

The place smells AMAZING when they are roasting. It smells nothing like coffee, all you smell is the sugars caramelizing and it is wonderful.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    Yep

schmellba99

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Houston & San Antonio
    Never got the appeal of BRCC. Tried it a few times, the coffee just wasn't other worldly or anything to me. Best and his antics were marginally funny at first, but got old quick. And then they went libtard, so **** them. I keep my money local, several good roasters in the Houston area and up through central Texas that make good beans.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    giphy.gif

Looks like he just finished a Black Rifle Coffee Crapacino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Since most of their employee and customers are fags, this makes sense for them business wise. IDK any BRCC user's that aren't gay.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    if they are going to embrace gay pride maybe they should change their name to the rainbow pride coffee company!

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    There are some good gun people out there that are gay (Pink Pistols) and I personally don't care what your sexual orientation is as long as you are conservative politically. What I don't like is giving a month to Gay Pride and a day to Memorial Day. As far as coffee, wife shops for cheap stuff at Sam's and I am not a coffee lover. 1 cup a day at most, usually warmed up in microwave from leftovers the wife makes.
    As a veteran I know that the military for many is just a job and that they don't give a *hit about the constitution. But they will use it to make a buck like BRC.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    If you like firearms and Texas, check out Straight Shooter Coffee. Texas based, and like the name says, Straight…

I will have to try it. I've been using blackout coffee. I buy 5lb whole bean. If you subscribe its pretty cheap per cup.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    These 3rd rate coffee companies are everywhere. Anybody can start a coffee company by hooking up with the cheapest growers in South America (or wherever) and blending it with whatever other cheap coffee you can find. It's mostly people whoring their military, police, fireman, etc. service. I'll stick with Folgers Columbian.

Top Bottom