• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Here's the location, from what I can tell... (I know a LOT of location hints from my job)

It's right next to a Chick-Fil-A / shopping center, and across from mall on the opposite corner of the highway, so definitely they were strategizing for maximum impact, and that's a VERY high traffic volume location.
    Wow that is really close to my old office. Real uppity area with frisco right to the north which is California pt 2.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Maybe we need to send a link to that video to each Republican house and senate member and perhaps there is time in Texas to pass a bill about immunity in this type of situation. Perhaps also get rid of pussy cops not big enough to enforce current law. People with a medical emergency could have died in that situation.
    There is a bill in the Texas House now about blocking streets and roadways.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Go to the intersection and play country music as loud as possible. They'll go away.

Hand out job applications. Should have a faster time for desired effect.
    I already know the answer to this, but why the hell arent these people working again? Everything is opened back up
    See above.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    That bill they are discussing, only seems to impose a penalty if they impede an emergency vehicle. That's bullshit in part. No, they shouldn't be allowed to obstruct an emergency vehicle for sure, and yes, it should be a felony with mandatory jail time, but what about the rest of us? We should be blocked from being able to use public roads by protesters? Wrong!

It should be a felony for obstructing traffic, regardless of who it is.
    There is already OBSTRUCTING A HIGHWAY which is a Class B Misdemeanor. Blocking a road, street, sidewalk, or anything that the public use to travel is an arrestable offense and while no reasonable cop would wade into a crowd, they should be on the radio calling in the cavalry to get the road open asap and dealing with any immediate threats to safety.

The right to assemble or petition the government does not and should not extend to the denial of others' rights to travel safely.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    There is already OBSTRUCTING A HIGHWAY which is a Class B Misdemeanor. Blocking a road, street, sidewalk, or anything that the public use to travel is an arrestable offense and no reasonable cop would wade into a crowd, I'd be on the radio calling in the cavalry to get the road open asap. The right to assemble or petition the government does not and should not extend to the denial of others' rights to travel safely.

Serious question for you. At what point do you go from trying to move them off the highway with verbal commands + presence to using force like a nightstick or oc spray?

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Here is a picture of the Plano police chief:

1620580498420.png

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    Serious question for you. At what point do you go from trying to move them off the highway with verbal commands + presence to using force like a nightstick or oc spray?
    The elephant in the room is that some of these ass-wipes are armed and seem willing to fire... since it is legal in Texas to carry a long gun in public, nobody wants to confront them for fear of a fire fight.. so what's the solution??

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Forgive my canned answer, but only when such force was reasonably necessary.

I, as only person, am not going to go to a crowd, tell them to move them go in swinging or spraying. Think about a military force. When there is contact, they do not always engage right away regardless. When I engage I am going to win and I want to set my win up so it isn't a pyrrhic victory where I get the road cleared, just to face an indictment.

Kinda like finding a large car club doing burnouts and donuts in a parking lot. I will call in back-up, make my presence known and work the edges to get them to leave. It isn't reasonable to run start putting people in cuffs, especially when I am alone in a large, hostile group. If someone is getting assaulted or something, sure, I will act NOW to make it stop but short of that I will use the resources available to me like time, distance and additional officers to gain compliance with the law and make arrests as needed.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

I, as only person, am not going to go to a crowd, tell them to move them go in swinging or spraying. Think about a military force. When there is contact, they do not always engage right away regardless. When I engage I am going to win and I want to set my win up so it isn't a pyrrhic victory where I get the road cleared, just to face an indictment.

Kinda like finding a large car club doing burnouts and donuts in a parking lot. I will call in back-up, make my presence known and work the edges to get them to leave. It isn't reasonable to run start putting people in cuffs, especially when I am alone in a large, hostile group. If someone is getting assaulted or something, sure, I will act NOW to make it stop but short of that I will use the resources available to me like time, distance and additional officers to gain compliance with the law and make arrests as needed.

Appreciate the response. Ty

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

And they know this. The Mob Rules.

Apparently you can even pull guns and nothing happens. Thus they know make sure to always operate as a large group.

PDs have got to figure out how to stop this. It is only getting worse. But not if PDs and the DOJ think the problem in America is White Supremacists.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom