thehemi

Dec 8, 2008
Texas

juwaba98

Well-Known
May 9, 2008
North Zulch, TX
-Omar Samaha-

This is the same person who could not keep his story straight from his appearance on 20/20 to the one on 60 Minutes. If you're not sure what I mean, I am talking about the time he says he refused to show ID and the seller then asked for more money because of it. On 20/20 he apparently had to pay $100 extra but on 60 Minutes he only had to pay $50 extra. But hey why let facts or consistency get in the way of a good story.............

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
Typical politics.

If I'm not mistaken, and it's come up before, the guy that did the VT shootings did indeed have a past of mental illness and "that" was missed when a check was done on him.

The ad cites the VT shooting, lack of background checks at Gunshows (they don't mention it would only occur with private sales) and criminals easily buying guns.

Unless I'm mistaken, they just mixed up a politics casserole made from leftovers and called it Meatloaf.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
Even more terrible is that they're attacking gun shows and the VT guns weren't even bought at gun shows.

Pathetic

elmer fudd

Feb 17, 2009
Mayor Douchebag

This douche bag is having issues with the city he lives in.

He does not understand the concept of mass transit.

MAYOR: I'D BAN BIKES ON SUBWAY - New York Post

Why is he playing politics in Virgina?
None of these gunmen have bought their weapons at a gun show. I am puzzled at the connection.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member