• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    It will be a regular bench n booth range too. Not sure if they are only going to do tac setups for training on specific days or if they will have whole cordoned off areas of the indoor range dedicated for the tac stuff. We might be seeing one of the employees on here soon though. Nice guy that used to work for Red's back when I first got into reloading and I apparently convinced him to slowly start building up stuff for his reloading adventures of which hes about to start on. Told him if he had any questions to talk to us or the folks over at THR's reloading section. Hopefully he will pop on and give some more specifics on their plans.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Stopped in today, liked the guys running it, willing to talk, BS, prices not bad. Just bought a Magpul angled foregrip.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    We stopped in after gun lunch Friday. Nice little store. They even had a knife I really wanted to handle - I was quite surprised at that.
    Folks seem real cool. They said when they move locations, the showroom will be 5x than the current space. That should be nice once they get that thing filled up! They mentioned coming on here to check it out after Zincognito went it. That's always good to see.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom