• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I haven't seen one in a long time, but there was a company a few years ago building Delisle replicas. I wanted one bad.
    Rhineland Arms of Lewisville, Texas - Not there anymore?

All the bolt actions I've seen are customs.

For reference not mine:

DSCF5798Small.jpg

DSCF5803Small.jpg

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Interesting. Never heard of Rhineland Arms. Looks like they just sell conversions, though.

I'd love to have a reasonably-accurate Delisle replica, though. All they did was modify rejected Lee Enfield rifles to accept Lend-Lease 1911 magazines, and spinning on a Lend-Lease Thompson barrel that had been modified with an integral suppressor. Supposed to be one hell of a quiet and freaky accurate shooter. I've read some accounts of it in use, heh. Germans were scared to death of British Commandos for a reason.

Rottweiler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Hill Country
    I bought one of the Rhinelander kits for a mauser a few years ago. Fun little gun with a red dot scope on it. I don't shoot it enough, then again I don't shoot any of my guns enough.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    more info i found... There were only 139 DeLisles made. They were used in clandestine assignments during WWII. They were made from Enfield No. 1 Mark III's and Thompson Sub-machine gun barrels and used a 1911 .45 ACP magazine. There is no way to own a real one, so all the ones you see today are copies.
    DeLisle_sectional2.gif

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    here ya go El Guapo, git er done!!

Keystone Arms makes BATF approved De Lisle’s which do meet all regulations. They have unsuppressed versions that have a barrel jacket to simulate the suppressor. For those holding a Class III license, a suppressed version is available. Of course, all NFA rules apply to sales.
    For additional data on the Keystone Arms De Lisle, http://www.keystonearms.com contact Joe Manazza Jr.
    Keystone Arms Inc.
    Joe Manazza Jr.
    Box 599
    Mill Rift, PA 18340
    Phone- (570) 491-4867
    Fax- (570) 491-4820
    Email- keystonejoe@keystonearms.com

For the man wishing to own a very special, “special purpose” rifle, one of these fine Keystone Arms De Lisle recreations is just the ticket.

Top Bottom