• ...and so much more!
  • zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    This sums up my view:

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Now if that butt hurts you (ruling class) so much you want to go to war with me (the servant class), bring it as I have already factored that consequence into my decision.
    Lefties like bombs too. And death squads.go down this road and you won't like it.
    Venture Surplus ad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Lol, I saw that too. What a way to get a bomb through billionaire bought security. Some the best security George Soros can buy. Mossad level type stuff. The best of the best.

I'm surprised they have an actual mail box. I'd figure they have a high security post office box on private property. With layer and layer of security.

I'd be amazed if Hillary Rodham Clinton checked her own mail. I doubt she's touched anything close to in...ever.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    The return label is the most humorous. Debbie Wasserman Shultz lol.
    Check the black card taped to it, ISIS logo?

ETA: That one looks more like PVC to me. Might have misspoken on the metal pipe, and there's probably not enough postage for the weight of one.

LqDGzxZ.jpg

Source: CNN: Suspicious Packages - Obamas, Clintons, CNN Center

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I wonder how the bomb maker set the timer? How in the hell would they know when the target was going to open it?

Should've taped a phone to it. That'd be scarier.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I'm listening to Jack Riccardi on KTSA radio in San Antonio. He just said of course we all condemn the violence or attempted violence.

Here's an interesting question: when is political violence OK? If we always condemn violence we should apologize to the Queen & rejoin the UK.

I don't believe these bombs were OK. Was the Revolutionary War OK? Why or why not?
    Now THAT is the Q. There is no comparison with the Brown Shirts of today and the American Revolution. The libs think they are discriminated against but of course, they just don't like the rule of law. If we imprisoned some of the Democrat leaders for treason, there might not be a dem party or at least be way less powerful. But they walk free in the name of compromise and federal greed and decay.
    I am ok if you wanna protest but when it becomes a resistance, well that is when you meet it with violence

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Call me further skeptical, but the wire in each end makes no sense to me. What also makes no sense is the gauge of wire used. Nor the use of two different colors. Conspicuously missing is a power supply for whatever sort of ignitor was allegedly inside.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    A homemade igniter, say a busted turn signal bulb, would require two wires together. They would be positioned on one side only. To drill holes in both sides makes for a pressure relief...aka less powerful bomb.

Where's the nails and ball bearings?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The biggy for me. Why didn't they blow it up using a bomb robot? They blow up a laundry bag left at the air port but this rare time...

They take the MF'er out the bag intact and take pictures of it. Pictures of a non-workable design so nobody go's out and makes it.

Was the bomb robot on a break?

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    The return label is the most humorous. Debbie Wasserman Shultz lol.
    Check the black card taped to it, ISIS logo?

ETA: That one looks more like PVC to me. Might have misspoken on the metal pipe, and there's probably not enough postage for the weight of one.

View attachment 151993
    Source: CNN: Suspicious Packages - Obamas, Clintons, CNN Center
    Ok, so that's the first pic I've seen, and while I won't make inferences based on shabby appearance since that can be deceiving (though it looks more like a Halloween prop), it does provide some interesting perspective (just some assumptions based on limited info)...

1. There appear to be postage stamps, which would lead one to preclude the option private courier/drop-off occured, and indicate that shipping was via usps. Possible they were placed as red-herrings; however, assuming real and actual intent to detonate, I would expect an extremely low probability that any recognizable postage stamp fragments would remain. They likely provide greatest value (and probability of alignment) if intentionally non-functional/fake (e.g. - as prop decoration).

2. Given size of device in photograph, contents would most likely need to be HE in order to significantly harm pretty much anyone not actually holding it (or maybe within a few feet), and extremely low-viability without. (look at photo and consider likely interior volume).

3. This is where my information gets a bit more limited, but current understanding is that the US postal system has numerous methods of detecting HE in-transit, and find it unlikely in the extreme that a package could make it through transit to destination containing any amount of HE (possibly even microscopic amounts). Refer back to items 1 & 2...

Taken together, it does provide some food for thought (and doesn't look too good)...

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Doesn't really matter, the news media will never run any sizable story about how these were just props.

One report said the device was filled with broken glass. So not only are they not afraid of it detonating, they're comfortable enough to handle it and place it on a white poster board for the photo op. Then, just to make sure we know everything, they're not afraid to disassemble it to inspect its contents.

Also sounds like the components were carefully chosen to NOT show up as anything more than a little kitchen timer on an X ray and metal detector.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    When the bombs were going off in Austin. It was mentioned that they were motion activated with hints of the design. I never remember them parading an intact bomb on the news. They blew them up when they found them. They Damn sure didn't play with it.

This is the bomb robots fault.
    They were trip-wire based.

I was staying in downtown Austin when all that went down, and remember a bunch of hotel staff being freaked out over it as they rode bikes to work...

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Maybe someone can tell me that can view the pic better than my phone.
    Are there post marks on the stamps? It doesn't look like it.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom