• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I will probably contribute, but may wait a bit to make sure her campaign actually takes flight.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Why hasn't the Republican Party of Texas kicked Bonnen out yet? Surely attacking other republicans is reason to do so?

It seems that he should be kicked out of the republican party. But I don't know how that works. It is probably not an easy thing to do. Maybe someone here knows more about it than I do.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    At the end of last session it seemed Bonnen was warning off anybody that could threaten his reign. His power base is the dim o craps. The no balls comment rings truest to me.
    Last session Reps like Briscoe Cain Proved they wear tampons. And pads to keep from going wee wee on themselves. Fluffy Abbott's strongest act was to eat a chicken sandwich. Everything started off with love for Bonnen after his 100% accumulation of votes. If Bonnen remains, Texas will go blue because of the chicken sh*t eating repurbs.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I just got a reply from Rhonda Seth. She said her campaign is in full swing now. And she has a full team in place and will be contacting all volunteers in the next week.

Although I don't live in HD25 I will do whatever I can to help her unseat bonehead.

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Today's Austin Am-Statesman headlines with an article that the Tx House General Investigating Committee will meet today. Attendance is by invitation only & Bonnen is not invited.

And went into closed session almost immediately. No witnesses scheduled for today.

Top Bottom