• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    I've been wearing Aloha shirts since the early 60's, I even had an Aloha patterned blazer in the 70's. Now days, I tend to look at older white guys wearing Aloha shirts as the kind of dorks that tell Dad jokes, like me!
    Capitol Armory ad

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Not looter.

Let me be more clear - I wish they were as diligent in arresting LEFT WING rioters and looters.

Is that better for you?
    "Barnard was also charged with breaking into a motor vehicle, looting and larceny in addition to the inciting a riot charge, the station reported. His arrest was announced Thursday."

He was charged with looting & rioting.

I dislike the left too but this guy played a stupid game & won the prize he deserved.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    "Barnard was also charged with breaking into a motor vehicle, looting and larceny in addition to the inciting a riot charge, the station reported. His arrest was announced Thursday."

He was charged with looting & rioting.

I dislike the left too but this guy played a stupid game & won the prize he deserved.
    Who is saying he should not have been arrested? That would be.. Nobody. Who was trying to say this was a good guy? That would be... Nobody.

Work on the comprehension thing a little more.

You continue to overlook the overwhelming main point.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    “The boogaloos”?

“Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies”...the boogaloos

Ferris%2BBueller%2BGIF-downsized_large.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Hawaiian shirts, or square-cut untucked shirts that Cam referenced somewhere, are perfect for concealment. I hate to wear a tucked shirt because I don't have holsters to accommodate. I don't care if a snowflake cries about it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hawaiian shirts, or square-cut untucked shirts that Cam referenced somewhere, are perfect for concealment. I hate to wear a tucked shirt because I don't have holsters to accommodate. I don't care if a snowflake cries about it.

For many years, I had to wear shirts that were tucked in. Very seldom do I ever tuck in a shirt anymore, and I prefer shirts that are made to be worn untucked.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I'm half native American, and half Scots-Irish, I can trace my ancestry back to about 600 a.d., I like "Hawaiian shirts," and have been wearing them for 35-40 years. If some snowflake, or racist race baiter wants to think they don't like it, okay, but this os whats under it: keep your opinion to yourself! View attachment 215673

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    When your doctor weighs you does the substract for the stuff or just let you make a pile? I'd have to wear suspenders. LOL!

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    What’s not to be happy about?
    Married 21 years to what amounts to a saint on earth, house is paid for, I am 53 years old and still ( God willing) in great health, and if all else fails;

OK, we'll give a "by" on this one! :green: But we'll be keepin' a close eye on ya'! :banana: For some unknown reason I also have been blessed with good health despite working in public schools for 27+ years and never getting sick! Now I'm older than you are by twenty years and still not getting sick!
    I probably shouldn't have said that!) :fireworks:

Top Bottom