• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    So i helped my Brother install a new over the stove microwave his wife bought a new stove and matching microwave. None of us are drinkers but he owned a company and always got booze as gifts.

Just wondering does whisky go bad if stored in a air conditioned house in a dark cabinet. His wife gave me it for helping lol knowing I dont drink what a deal.

the 3 bourbon bottles are Renegade, Booker 2019 03, and Brekenridge

a few bottles of Enchanted Rock vodka.

2 bottles of arbor mist mango strawberry moscato

any of that stuff good and is it safe to drink.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Nice score !

Whiskey has an undeniably long shelf life. With proper storage, it won’t spoil like fresh produce does, thanks to the high alcohol content.

After opening, whiskey may suffer from flavor loss due to continuous evaporation and oxidation that take place slowly over time. If you have a half-full bottle (or even less) sitting in your liquor cabinet for years, it may not taste as great as a new bottle.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I've never been much for wines. But if someone were to offer a small glass of it in the future, I'd accept it.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    After being opened, whiskey is good for 6 months to 2 years depending on how it is stored.
    I have seen people drink from bottles that have been opened much longer, but I won't.

You probalby won't want to do this with a $400 bottle, but poor one that has been opened for 2 or more years and another that was just opened. You may not even have to taste them. Visual might tell the whole story.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I’ll take the bookers before it goes bad! But honestly, I wouldn’t worry about it. Whiskey will last a long time.

Top Bottom