• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm still pissed that they killed my modded weapons with the patch. Will buy 2.0 though.

You modded your weapons? Didn't know you could do that before.

Nuts. I really would have liked a SMG with a thousand round magazine, 800 RPM rate of fire, 99% accuracy and 10,000 damage for my Siren. :p

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    You modded your weapons? Didn't know you could do that before.

Nuts. I really would have liked a SMG with a thousand round magazine, 800 RPM rate of fire, 99% accuracy and 10,000 damage for my Siren. :p

You can't mod the weapons to infinity, but you can mix and match any parts to create a super weapon. You need to download Willowtree. WillowTree Tutorials - Borderlands Modding Resource

I had a sniper rifle that did 50,000 damage, with the best scope, no recoil, and a 10 round mag. My SMG did 800 per round, plus x4 fire damage, no recoil, scoped, with 120 round mag and 19 fire rate, with unlimited ammo regeneration. All gone after I downloaded the new patch to play the Dr Knox add on . Back to Fallout.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Im ignorant, what is this? Is it like a post-apocalyptic FPS? What platform is it on?

The first one is post-apocalyptic sort of (it wasn't our apocalypse), takes place in the distant future on a different planet in the ruins of an extinct intelligent alien species.

It's set up so that you can play co-op with teammates or you can just run the game solo. The bosses are generally easier with allies, but everything else is about the same if you go it alone because they turn up the difficulty when friend join you. It's full of wacky characters that make the game just that much more enjoyable. The first game had four classes with distinct abilities and special attacks. You could do a pretty good amount of "buffing" to your character and special attacks as you leveled up through skill points, each class along a different set of three paths. You could follow down one path or mix and match between the three.

We'll have to see what the next game brings.

PocketGroove

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    DFW
    Rage is a totally different game but it seems to be sorta like Borderlands meets Fallout. It looks promising!

I quit playing borderlands for a while and then a year later I decided to buy all the DLC and get some more gamerscore. By that time, the crazy mod weapons were everywhere and guys who were only lvl 9 or so could make it to the last boss and one shot him with the mega guns. lol pretty fun

Top Bottom