• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Geez....someone wanna give him a butthurt form?????

At your service, sir

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351465205.192336.jpg

Sent from me.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    I mean, in all seriousness, the only time it'll get run is if you get caught committing a crime with it on you, right?

Sent from me.

typically the chances are slim - but i can think of a few different scenarios where an LEO might check the s/n on a gun in your possession

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    i wonder how much they paid for that encyclopedia set on that book case.......and i wonder if they have internet in their house ;)

I have looked at this picture many times and have yet to see a vacuum cleaner, encyclopedias or a towel on the couch.....hell a couch for that matter. But I do wish she would cut her damn hair.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    No matter how good she looks right now, somebody, somewhere is tired of putting up with her shxt.

Flash

This.

It's even worse with the lookers, because they get ruined by all the guys drooling over them and overinflating their sense of self worth.

...then they hit 30 and are confused why nobody will put up with their worthless ass.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Is that a Hoover Elite?
    How do you like it?

FYI ... if you are going to snap noods of your GF, BF or SO, take the photos of your children off the shelf in the background.

lol

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I used to refer to the pretty girls as "Gift Wrapped Bricks". They are beautiful on the outside but cold and stoney on the inside.

Flash

FrEaK_aCcIdEnT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Made it close to half way through this thread...

Since this is the internet and everyone has a hole in there posterior, I have an opinion too! :)

If I sell my gun in a private sell, bet your ass I'm looking for a completed bill of sell. If you have a problem with me making sure I cover my ass in a legal situation down the road as to when I sold a firearm in relation to when it was used in a crime, then move on. No sweat off my giblets. There is always someone else looking for gun and a deal. The BOS protects both parties. If I sell you a gun that I just used in a crime and you pay cash, how do you defend the fresh purchase in court when ballistics match? It's a long shot, but I'm not taking the chance with my freedom. For the record I have never filled out or had a bill of sell completed for any private sell of a gun. Both time have been to a long time friend that I know would not use them in a crime. But if it were an individual I had never met, guarantee I would be curtious enough to have everything laid out to input information and sign. Slide it through the PDF reader on the computer and you get to keep the original. Thanks for the cash and have a nice day.

I think half the frustration was tied up with the fact that the guy took forever to get things squared away. That would piss me off too! Be prepared...

FrEaK_aCcIdEnT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    LMAO! Just finished the last 2/3s of this thread.... Facepalm! Why did I bring it back on track... Sorry guys! I'll go back to the garage. I've got a mess to clean up...

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

Since this is the internet and everyone has a hole in there posterior, I have an opinion too! :)

If I sell my gun in a private sell, bet your ass I'm looking for a completed bill of sell. If you have a problem with me making sure I cover my ass in a legal situation down the road as to when I sold a firearm in relation to when it was used in a crime, then move on. No sweat off my giblets. There is always someone else looking for gun and a deal. The BOS protects both parties. If I sell you a gun that I just used in a crime and you pay cash, how do you defend the fresh purchase in court when ballistics match? It's a long shot, but I'm not taking the chance with my freedom. For the record I have never filled out or had a bill of sell completed for any private sell of a gun. Both time have been to a long time friend that I know would not use them in a crime. But if it were an individual I had never met, guarantee I would be curtious enough to have everything laid out to input information and sign. Slide it through the PDF reader on the computer and you get to keep the original. Thanks for the cash and have a nice day.

I think half the frustration was tied up with the fact that the guy took forever to get things squared away. That would lowes me off too! Be prepared...

A bill of sale protects you from NOTHING. Unless the police have evidence connecting you to a crime, the fact that you once puchased an object means NOTHING.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    The BOS protects both parties.
    You couldn't be more incorrect. It protects no one. But this is a common misnomer among many who have not made the choice to educate themselves on the matter. People default to the mindset that somehow if I have a "paper trail" I am protected.
    Its sad how difficult it is to get people to understand the futility in the argument that a BOS offers some type of "protection". As has been stated by lawyers, judges, cops, ATF agents, FFL holders, hobbyists, NRA officials, kindergarten teachers, truck drivers, ditch diggers, internet commandos and many others.......

BOS offer you ZERO protection. ZERO. This think otehrwise is pure naivety.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio

I think half the frustration was tied up with the fact that the guy took forever to get things squared away. That would piss me off too! Be prepared...
    So what if the ballistics match? That is nowhere near enough to get you arrested or in any type of trouble. People need to watch less TV. There are exactly ZERO cases of someone getting convicted of a crime becasue they bought a gun used in a crime.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom