Bought a Gun Range today

CanTex

TGT Supporter
Mar 4, 2009
Pflugerville
Today we signed all the paperwork and I am now the proud owner of a gun range. Currently it is 50 yards but with a little work I can get it out to 100. Oh, and it did come with a few extras, 10 acres, a house as well as some outbuildings but it is first and foremost... My Gun Range.

Please however refrain from telling that to my wife.. She thinks we bought a home in the country. Silly girl..

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
May 29, 2013
Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
Today we signed all the paperwork and I am now the proud owner of a gun range. Currently it is 50 yards but with a little work I can get it out to 100. Oh, and it did come with a few extras, 10 acres, a house as well as some outbuildings but it is first and foremost... My Gun Range.

Please however refrain from telling that to my wife.. She thinks we bought a home in the country. Silly girl..
Good for you!!!

very happy for yah.....

Last edited:

Vaquero

San Saba Songbird
Apr 4, 2011
Out West
Now you know.

If you don't already, start reloading.
The load testing is better when you can load 'em, stroll to the bench and shoot 'em.
No waiting for an opportunity to load up and drive to shoot.

Congrats!

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 15, 2013
congrats

it's an awesome feeling owning your own land and having a private gun range. You can shoot when you want to.
You can go down range when you want to. you get to pick up all of the brass.
only bad thing can be is when the word gets out, you suddenly get a lot of new friends.

Top Bottom