• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I have a 35 bumper pull TT and it hasn't been a money pit. We store it at home and if there's any issues with it, I normally can fix it myself. We normally squeeze in at least 6 trips per year. I like it, we'll likely always own one as long as the kids are interested in camping.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    My wife and I have talked about a small motorhome or travel trailer, but haven't pulled the trigger - storage being one of the major issues. A friend had a gorgeous trailer he made the mistake of not insuring that was stolen from a storage lot...

Eli
    After several years of payments and storage fees mine was stolen a few months after my retirement. Fortunately insurance covered the loss.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    found a 23’ class C with a Ford F350 XL truck chassis (vs van style cab usually found on class C’s)… it has 5.4L V8 w/100K miles

it‘s 2003 four winds majestic 23 P, in nice shape… bought from an older couple who live just 6 miles away from us

has been well maintained inside and out

I recently gifted our 2022 18‘ travel trailer to my son and his family (I was tired of all it took to hook up and tow… with weight distribution system, etc)

I travel to many local county parks and nature preserves to go birding (usually only an hour or two away… for just a couple of nights at a time)

I look forward to the simplicity of ‘get in and go’ (I think Mrs. Iowashooter looks forward to me getting out of her hair once in a while :) )

Our outside storage facility is just 3/4 away and we pay $375 / year to keep it there

View attachment 451667 View attachment 451668
    Good right on to you! Money is at it's best use when making memories...

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    41 different birds identified in my first two days here. Going to be "ridin' the storm out" tonight... supposed to be some wicked storms a'comin

1,062 acres of beauty here

20240521_163800.jpg
    20240521_163724.jpg
    20240519_155437.jpg
    15844.jpeg
    15840.jpeg

Top Bottom