Join TexasGunTalk

Boycotts?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldag, Dec 6, 2019.

1. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    sure there are some bad apples.

But a pretty dang small amount if you look at it on a percentage basis.

2. avvidclif

avvidclif Sturgis '95, RFTW 2010

Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    And your knowledge on the subject came from where? Sources please or is it personal experience? And don't say the media or the internet.

3. phoenix

phoenix Active Member

Sep 10, 2014
    I try to in some cases it can be hard, but its always better to let our dollars talk when we can. I still hope the restaurnt that donated to moms demand action that in someplace the last NRA convention was pays the price. ONe thing is those on the right really do not stick together while those on the left do.

4. F350-6

F350-6 TGT Addict Lifetime Member

May 25, 2009
    I guess I missed the deal with Verizon. Care to clue me in? Although where i live it's either Verizon or AT&T. And AT&T screwed me over after 25 years of cell service, tried to deny they screwed me over, and when I started reading them names and dates they agreed to let me walk from my contract with no penalties and didn't even have to turn the phone back in.

You are supposed to stand for the flag as a sign of respect. If you're just a lazy slob and remain seated, that's pathetic. If you purposely take a knee instead of standing, then you're making a specific action that is the opposite of standing, which is a sign of disrespect.

If I walk into the local NAACP meeting wearing a white robe with a white pointed hood, carrying a torch and tell them it's my symbol of white support for their cause, do you think they're going to believe me or are they going to judge my by my actions?

digger likes this.
  5. BRD@66

BRD@66 TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    You're feeding the troll sir.

TxStetson likes this.
  6. F350-6

F350-6 TGT Addict Lifetime Member

May 25, 2009
    Yes. It's fun. Especially when you start to corner them on a topic and they don't have any additional thoughts or beliefs behind the single idea or excuse they've been fed.

He just had the same argument over and over. Idea was started by a vet, blah, blah, blah.....

It keeps me entertained.