• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Bradley Cooper To Play 'American Sniper' Chris Kyle In Spielberg Movie | KPBS.org

Actor Bradley Cooper will play former Navy SEAL and "American Sniper" Chris Kyle in a new movie to be directed by Stephen Spielberg.A DreamWorks Studios spokeswoman told theAssociated Press that the film will be based on Kyle's bestseller, American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History.
    Cooper, according to USA Today, owns the film rights to Kyle's book.
    As Home Post previously reported, Kyle, 38, was shot to death alongside Chad Littlefield at the Rough Creek Lodge and Resort shooting range in Texas last February.
    Marine veteran Eddie Ray Routh has been charged with their murders. Kyle was reportedly attempting to help Routh with his post-traumatic stress disorder when he was shot and killed.
    Guns International

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I was happy to see this. Chris Kyle's story deserves to be in a movie and Bradley Cooper has the current box office draw to get the financing to make it happen.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    They're using Chris Kyle's life and death to push gun control. I'm willing to bet he'd be disgusted if he were around to see this.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    You guys beat me to it. I was sure something was not right when you use tragedies. Everybody here is in for a huge disappointment.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    I am sure they won't mess with Chris character and definitely prove that he was the best sniper. Moral will be, guns are designed to kill people only and are bad thing. Boom guns are bad

Sent from the black hole

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    This was posted on Chris Kyle's facebook page (apparently ran by people that knew Chris) today:

We love the fans of this page so much! Thank you for your support! We love your passion for getting Chris' story right! Chris loved the movies Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers. Steven Spielberg directed both of those movies. Chris also talked with Bradley Cooper over the last year. Bradley had a lot of qualities that separated him from other Hollywood actors in Chris's mind. Importantly, Chris was watchful of, and impressed by, Bradley's humble and strong support of veterans. Bradley is also quick to laugh at himself and was very eager to learn everything from Chris. He requested intense training including ample time shooting with Chris. Chris and Taya were skeptical about Hollywood, but felt Bradley was on board to do this film justice and get his hands dirty. When Chris told Bradley, in order to portray him realistically,
    he would need to stop by the house, get tied to the back of Chris' truck and get dragged down the street to knock the pretty off of him...he laughed and agreed. Going forward we want you to rest easy knowing we will NOT settle for anything that does not keep Chris, exactly as he is, in his rugged, big-hearted, strong-minded ways.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Bradley Cooper? No way. Bad casting, in my opinion. Aside from the gun control agenda. Wan't he in that gun control ad?

Top Bottom