• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    It seems there has been a mix up on my part. I received a ton of PMs concerning this rifle. I miss read Leper's PM thinking he had bought a .243 rifle after responding with his PM. SOTB called me and I said I would sell the rifle to him. This is my mistake. I need to rectify it. I will PM each actor in this deal and try to resolve the problem.

SOTB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Plano
    Deal closed. I'm very happy with the exchange. Everything was as promised.

Looking forward to the wife and daughter waking up soon so that I can show it to them. Need to immediately get my wife and daughter shooting so that it fulfills the idea of getting two new shooters into our community....

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I hope your daughter enjoys the rifle.

To anyone wondering what happened, I decided to let the rifle go to a guy that was getting it for his daughter. I didn't want any hard feelings between any of the people involved and this was the easiest way to do that.

Leper

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    I hope your daughter enjoys the rifle.

To anyone wondering what happened, I decided to let the rifle go to a guy that was getting it for his daughter. I didn't want any hard feelings between any of the people involved and this was the easiest way to do that.

Leper

You done good!

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    FYI SOTB, I think you have to have a certain number of posts before the PM feature works for you. I think you are good to go now. Hope that explains why you had to use the visitor message system.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I have made my apologies to each of the participants involved in this deal. I screwed this up initially by trying to review all of the PMs I received on this rifle and deal with work related issues at the same time. Leper was a gentleman about the mistake I made and allowed SOTB to buy the rifle for his wife and daughter. Generally in my gun dealings, I work with fellows that are serious during the deal. It was truly enjoyable dealing with a fellow that expressed a genuine excitement about getting "special" something for his wife and daughter to shoot. This deal started out with good intents. Then it got jumbled up during the ride. It seems to have worked out well in the end.

Top Bottom