Brand new Samsung AS720T Home theater

Discussion in 'Non-Firearms Classifieds' started by JesseCJC, May 14, 2008.

1. JesseCJC

JesseCJC New Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Price

Contact information
    Jessecjc01@gmail.com

Is the item new or used
    New

-----------------------------------------------------
    Product description

I bought the model about 4 months ago and it was defective so I sent the receiver only back to Samsung and they just now got me a new unit. Since it took so long I went ahead and got another receiver and obviously have no use for this one. Out of the Box it is a 5.1 but has the connections for 7.1 and I will give you the entire set of extra speakers that I had from the first unit. Basically you will have 4 rears, 4 fronts, 2 centers and 2 subs. If you wanted you could just hook the extra set of speakers and have two full surround sounds in 2 different rooms heh. I am FIRM on the price as the unit is still brand new in the box and comes with the extra speakers. I think recently Bestbuy had the model on sale for 500 pre tax so I think my price is more than reasonable. Info on the unit is here
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...as720&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1186004972651

or if you are lazy

Product Features

* Complete home theater system includes 4 satellite speakers, 1 center-channel speaker, 1 subwoofer and 1 A/V receiver
    * Multiple surround sound decoders built in. Learn more about surround sound home theater
    * 4 identical 3-way satellite speakers and 1 center-channel speaker with 3" woofer, 2" midrange and 2/5" tweeter

* Multiple built-in decoding formats include Dolby Digital, Dolby ProLogic II, Dolby ProLogic IIx, DTS, Dolby Digital EX, DTS ES Discrete 6.1, DTS 96/24 and DTS Neo:6
    * 7 EQ/DSP modes let you customize your sound
    * Total output: satellites and center-channel: 100W maximum per channel at 4 ohms; subwoofer: 150W
    * 150W powered 8" subwoofer
    * Frequency response: 150Hz - 50kHz (speakers); 20-200Hz (subwoofer)
    * Impedance: 4 ohms
    * System is expandable up to 7.1 channels
    * Built-in FM tuner with 30 presets
    * Inputs: 4 composite video, 2 HDMI, 5 audio, 2 optical digital audio, 1 coaxial digital audio
    * Outputs: 2 composite video, HDMI, audio, headphone

Save yourself tax and get an extra set of speakers out of the deal :)

Cell pics, excuse the quality but you get the idea
    [​IMG]

Extra speakers, sub is in the back but it is included as described, and sorry NO the TV nor anything else pictured is for sale
    [​IMG]