Apr 30, 2008
    Price

Contact information
    Jessecjc01@gmail.com

Is the item new or used
    New

-----------------------------------------------------
    Product description

I bought the model about 4 months ago and it was defective so I sent the receiver only back to Samsung and they just now got me a new unit. Since it took so long I went ahead and got another receiver and obviously have no use for this one. Out of the Box it is a 5.1 but has the connections for 7.1 and I will give you the entire set of extra speakers that I had from the first unit. Basically you will have 4 rears, 4 fronts, 2 centers and 2 subs. If you wanted you could just hook the extra set of speakers and have two full surround sounds in 2 different rooms heh. I am FIRM on the price as the unit is still brand new in the box and comes with the extra speakers. I think recently Bestbuy had the model on sale for 500 pre tax so I think my price is more than reasonable. Info on the unit is here
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...as720&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1186004972651

or if you are lazy

Product Features

* Complete home theater system includes 4 satellite speakers, 1 center-channel speaker, 1 subwoofer and 1 A/V receiver
    * Multiple surround sound decoders built in. Learn more about surround sound home theater
    * 4 identical 3-way satellite speakers and 1 center-channel speaker with 3" woofer, 2" midrange and 2/5" tweeter

* Multiple built-in decoding formats include Dolby Digital, Dolby ProLogic II, Dolby ProLogic IIx, DTS, Dolby Digital EX, DTS ES Discrete 6.1, DTS 96/24 and DTS Neo:6
    * 7 EQ/DSP modes let you customize your sound
    * Total output: satellites and center-channel: 100W maximum per channel at 4 ohms; subwoofer: 150W
    * 150W powered 8" subwoofer
    * Frequency response: 150Hz - 50kHz (speakers); 20-200Hz (subwoofer)
    * Impedance: 4 ohms
    * System is expandable up to 7.1 channels
    * Built-in FM tuner with 30 presets
    * Inputs: 4 composite video, 2 HDMI, 5 audio, 2 optical digital audio, 1 coaxial digital audio
    * Outputs: 2 composite video, HDMI, audio, headphone

Save yourself tax and get an extra set of speakers out of the deal :)

Cell pics, excuse the quality but you get the idea
    2eci6a0.jpg

Extra speakers, sub is in the back but it is included as described, and sorry NO the TV nor anything else pictured is for sale
    2n8smxv.jpg
    Guns International

Top Bottom