• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    He's gotta broaden his approach. Hopefully he'll raise enough that way to get some TV and radio ads going where he can directly criticize Gonzales on his voting record and pro-Democrat leanings.
    I'm not on social media platforms. I presume he is campaigning there. Maybe someone else on this forum who visits those sites can confirm.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I'm not on social media platforms. I presume he is campaigning there. Maybe someone else on this forum who visits those sites can confirm.

Social media's not going to get him elected, though. He needs to reach the 60+ year old voters who aren't on the internet and get their attention. And he needs to do it with the facts of what Gonzales is vs what they thought they were voting for.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Social media's not going to get him elected, though. He needs to reach the 60+ year old voters who aren't on the internet and get their attention. And he needs to do it with the facts of what Gonzales is vs what they thought they were voting for.
    Herrera's youtube antics where he visits gun buy backs with his posse and drops the F-bomb and acts like a high school kid are not likely to advance his cause.

I received a text today from Matt Gaetz and was invited to the "America First Patriot Brandon Herrera" rally at "The Angry Elephant" on March 14th at 1PM.
    RSVP 2024-txt.com/2kvUel

He is not likely to gain the votes of older serious conservatives by holding an event at a bar: https://www.sanantoniomeal.com/367591436952/The-Angry-Elephant

I for one don't go into bars or anyplace with a 51 percent sign. Don't drink or smoke and don't much care for Herrera but he is the ONLY choice as i won't be fooled into voting for our progressive Tony of the 23rd.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Tell him, not me.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Herrera's youtube antics where he visits gun buy backs with his posse and drops the F-bomb and acts like a high school kid are not likely to advance his cause.

I received a text today from Matt Gaetz and was invited to the "America First Patriot Brandon Herrera" rally at "The Angry Elephant" on March 14th at 1PM.
    RSVP 2024-txt.com/2kvUel

He is not likely to gain the votes of older serious conservatives by holding an event at a bar: https://www.sanantoniomeal.com/367591436952/The-Angry-Elephant

I for one don't go into bars or anyplace with a 51 percent sign. Don't drink or smoke and don't much care for Herrera but he is the ONLY choice as i won't be fooled into voting for our progressive Tony of the 23rd.
    Well he is a part of the brcc crew.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    What, don't you have his number?
    Here you go
    49c6c206b48f20d199967b94df061070.jpg

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Thanks for the links guys. He’s not in my district and I don’t make the money that I used to, but I’m going to donate something to his campaign.

After all, I think he’s one of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly....we can hope he wins...........or we can help him win.............

I'm going with the latter.............

..and don't underestimate the social media aspect............

Top Bottom