• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    How about be a man, state your positions, say why you voted the way you did and let the voters decide? Instead he employs sleazy tactics, plus goes on CNN to push his bullshit!?! What a scumbag. Desperate scumbag from the looks of it.

Just for that I sent Herrera another contribution.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    How about be a man, state your positions, say why you voted the way you did and let the voters decide? Instead he employs sleazy tactics, plus goes on CNN to push his bullshit!?! What a scumbag. Desperate scumbag from the looks of it.

Just for that I sent Herrera another contribution.
    I voted for Gonzales the first time around. I went to the Medina County GOP event in Hondo to hear him and the other fella running speak. The other guy was wearing a suit and said Tony was being backed by non-conservative shadow people. Didn't much say what he would do if he was elected. Tony was wearing pressed jeans, white button up and boots. He, like the other guy, was a vet but 20 years in the Navy with a nice family and a couple kids. He sounded like a conservative. I now know better. Don't care much for Herrera but will sure be voting form him in the runoff. Tony is an embarrassment to the 23rd district and one of the worst RINOs in Washington.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I voted for Gonzales the first time around. I went to the Medina County GOP event in Hondo to hear him and the other fella running speak. The other guy was wearing a suit and said Tony was being backed by non-conservative shadow people. Didn't much say what he would do if he was elected. Tony was wearing pressed jeans, white button up and boots. He, like the other guy, was a vet but 20 years in the Navy with a nice family and a couple kids. He sounded like a conservative. I now know better. Don't care much for Herrera but will sure be voting form him in the runoff. Tony is an embarrassment to the 23rd district and one of the worst RINOs in Washington.
    Just out of curiosity, what is it about Herrera you don’t care much for.

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    In post #144, watch the video... Herrera strikes me as a foul mouth person of low character. He is NOT a Texan and this is the first election he has voted in Texas. What struck me is him claim he could tame his foul mouth in front of grandma. Texans used to be taught to say yes sir and no ma'am.

Between Herrera and Gonzales, we have a chance to escape the RINO votes that have been cast for the 23rd.

Herrera will never sit at my table and if he talked like that around my wife...

I voted for the former Medina County GOP chair, Julie Clark in the primary hoping she would best Gonzales but he puts out so many emails to his constituents every week telling us about the wonderful things he is doing for the district I suspect just his name recognition in front of the many voters who don't follow politics will sway the vote.

Hope I am wrong. By the way, my missus watched one of Herrera's AK guy videos and was thoroughly disgusted by his attitude and language.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I see the YouTube videos as entertainment and his political commentary is way different when he's speaking at a political event.

The voting record of Tony Gonzales is more than enough to vote for another candidate. He just voted for funding foreign countries and zero money for the border in his district.

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I see the YouTube videos as entertainment and his political commentary is way different when he's speaking at a political event.

The voting record of Tony Gonzales is more than enough to vote for another candidate. He just voted for funding foreign countries and zero money for the border in his district.
    I will vote for Herrera; read what the Medina County GOP stated in Gonzales censure. The one instance you cite was not alone in his hit list of wrong votes:

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Brandon is more of a Texan than Tony will ever be. Tony might have been born here, but Brandon chose to be here because his ideals match those of Texas. Tony belongs in New York or California. He's a traitor to the State of Texas.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Brandon is more of a Texan than Tony will ever be. Tony might have been born here, but Brandon chose to be here because his ideals match those of Texas. Tony belongs in New York or California. He's a traitor to the State of Texas.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    Where exactly did I say anything about Tony?

Where exactly did I say anything about voting for either?

I believe the question asked to the dude I quoted was, “Just out of curiosity, what is it about Herrera you don’t care much for?”

I agree with the response I quoted. I’ve met several members here that aren’t from Texas and became really good friends with 1. The ones I’ve met and converse with don’t forget where they come from or who they are. I respect that and can relate.

Anyone who leaves where they are from and talks shit like they are something they aren’t is fake as ****, I don’t relate to that at all. They’ll do the same here and quite frankly it’s rather annoying to hear opinions of individuals who flip flop and dick ride.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Hey, if the choice between a RINO and a conservative comes down to where they're born, then I'm sure Tony the Rino will be happy to have your vote...in support of his gun control agenda.
    Cool story, I’m glad you’re the expert on who I vote for. Just outta curiosity who do I vote for or how many times have I voted?

Top Bottom