• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OJ knives

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2017
    Im working nights out of town and as I left the bank after getting hetting $ out for expenses, I stopped by a gun store. They were advertising 25% off of everything. Went in and noticed a Hi Power in the display case priced at $550. Asked to see it, looked new except for a slight ding on the front of the slide. Asked about out the door price with discount. $440 for a '94 with 2 mags and one with the mouse trap spring was not bad I thought. So I have a new to me Browning Hi Power made in Belgium assembled in Portugal. What do you all think. Sorry no pics, Im technically challenged. Have a great 4th of July.
    Lynx Defense

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    What do I think?
    I think you’re my new hero, that’s what I think.

An authentic Hi Power is on my list of guns
    I have been collecting all metal 9mm handguns slowly
    I have a CZ 75B, M9, Ruger P Series, a 1911 and I want a Hi Power and Sig to add to it

Try to figure out the pics, I’d love to see it

OJ knives

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2017
    Thanks. Traded my Feg clone for a Baby Rock 380 that my wife liked. I missed having it, but for about the same price I ended up with a Browning.

OJ knives

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2017
    I also have a CZ 75 but mines a SAO. Love the way it it fits my hand. I like the 9's cause its cheap to feed them.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    thZ5ERX1RA.jpg

OP is going to post pics of his new Hi-Power any minute now.

OJ knives

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2017
    I tried getting on photobucket but after working 14 hrs in Corpus Christi heat, my mind was cooked.
    Sorry to hear your gun was stolen, if it would have been the same serial # I would have gotten ahold of you.

thats the best I can do at the moment and its not even a semi.

OJ knives

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2017
    Beautiful pistol. Would love to have a "T" series. Unfortunately my gun allowance is too low for anything but a used Hi Point at the moment. Saving up for the next deal I find.
    What other pistol would you guys recommend getting. I already have 1911's, CZ, tried Barretas, a Star 380 , FEG clone and now a Hi Power. Didn't like the way Glocks feel, even though they are good dependable pistols. Ehst other types of pistols do you like?

OJ knives

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2017
    Nice. With the barrel and frame as one peice, I bet it shoots nice groups. What would something like that run nowadays?

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Beautiful pistol. Would love to have a "T" series. Unfortunately my gun allowance is too low for anything but a used Hi Point at the moment. Saving up for the next deal I find.
    What other pistol would you guys recommend getting. I already have 1911's, CZ, tried Barretas, a Star 380 , FEG clone and now a Hi Power. Didn't like the way Glocks feel, even though they are good dependable pistols. Ehst other types of pistols do you like?

Sig Sauer P226, 228, or 229.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KimoKoa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2018
    Houston
    I need to rent a 226 to try. Ive heard they are excellent shooters. How does it compare to a CZ grip wise?
    It depends how big your hands are, the p226 grip is a little bit bigger in circumference that the cz75. Sig also have the e2 grip models which is smaller in circumference, but for me I believe the cz75 is perfect for my hands.

Noggin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    I inherited a Hi-Power from my father in law who passed last fall. It was made by Industria Argentina shown on the left side of the slide and is Stamped with "Sportarms Miami FL" on the right side. It too is in good condition but probably worth a bit less given it's origins.

Top Bottom