• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    I just bought a new Buck Mark and am looking for some realistic instructions for dis-assembly and cleaning. The included manual doesn't have instructions and indicates you don't need to clean anything but the barrel and bolt face. Normally that would be true but I am still getting black oil coming out from under the bolt assembly. I would also like to polish the feed ramp because it seems rather rough.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    Guns International

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Step-by-step instructions are available in the Browning section on [url]www.rimfirecentral.com[/URL] Best go to place on the net for rimfire questions no matter what the make or whether rifle, pistol, or revolver. It's not hard; just have to remove a couple of allen head hex bolts. Good instructions on the site. After you learn to disassemble it just get a bore snake and don't tear it apart unless it starts to FTF. At least that's what I have found with both my Buckmarks.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Pops got it right. If it's new, you might need a more extensive break down, but once you have to good and clean, that should only be necessary perhaps once a year or so unless you drop it in the lake or something like that. Bore snake and wipe down is all most .22's need.

Top Bottom