• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ekim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2018
    ky
    Until congress calls them what they really are, this will not stop. They are not illegal immagrints, they are invaders coming into the USA illegally. This all on congress for the not doing their job again. And breaking their oath they made on the Constitution of the USA.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Last I looked it was 322,008 donations. But you're right, that's a bit disappointing.

Then again, don't know how many duplicates, but elections have been won with fewer votes.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Got this email from them....

Dear GoFundMe Customer,

As explained in update #18 on the campaign, you have 90 days to let us know if you’d like your donation to be sent to the new 501(c)(4) organization: We Build The Wall, Inc. If we do not hear from you by April 10, 2019, your donation will be automatically refunded on April 11, 2019, as the specific plan for the use of funds raised on the campaign has changed from what was originally stated.

Please take action through the links below:

Yes, I want my donation to go to We Build The Wall, Inc.

Please refund my donation.

If we don't hear from you, we will refund your donation on April 11, 2019.

Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.

Thank you,
    The GoFundMe Team

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central

Dear GoFundMe Customer,

As explained in update #18 on the campaign, you have 90 days to let us know if you’d like your donation to be sent to the new 501(c)(4) organization: We Build The Wall, Inc. If we do not hear from you by April 10, 2019, your donation will be automatically refunded on April 11, 2019, as the specific plan for the use of funds raised on the campaign has changed from what was originally stated.

Please take action through the links below:

Yes, I want my donation to go to We Build The Wall, Inc.

Please refund my donation.

If we don't hear from you, we will refund your donation on April 11, 2019.

Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.

Thank you,
    The GoFundMe Team
    I also got that.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

..., you have 90 days to let us know if you’d like your donation to be sent to the new 501(c)(4) organization: We Build The Wall, Inc.

501(c)(4) organizations may engage in unlimited lobbying in furtherance of their social welfare purposes.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Here is the latest update on the gofundme page:

"WE ARE BUILDING THE WALL!!! Do NOT listen to the LYING liberal media!

We have changed mission from we Fund the wall to we BUILD the wall. We will build the wall mile by mile for HALF the cost. We have private landowners lining up to get the wall built!

If you want to continue on we just need you to OPT IN by clicking here https://bit.ly/2SIQyBg

Checkout the who is now on our advisory board for our charity - www.WeBuildthewall.us/team

I WILL NOT TAKE A PENNY IN SALARY OR COMPENSATION FOR MY WORK

Please spread the word! we are BUILDING IT! and OPT IN! https://bit.ly/2SIQyBg

God Bless,
    Brian Kolfage
    Help spread the word!"

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Got the email.

The list of folks who have signed up to implement the proposal is impressive. The plan appears sound. While Mama didn't raise no fools, there's always a first time to be proven one. So be it.

Some future citizen had to pay to feed and shoe Paul Revere's horse, so I'm taking the opportunity to donate again. I'd rather take my chance on the cost effectiveness of a private enterprise versus a government contract, regardless of how minuscule the part is to the whole.

YMMV ...

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    Got the email.

The list of folks who have signed up to implement the proposal is impressive. The plan appears sound. While Mama didn't raise no fools, there's always a first time to be proven one. So be it.

Some future citizen had to pay to feed and shoe Paul Revere's horse, so I'm taking the opportunity to donate again. I'd rather take my chance on the cost effectiveness of a private enterprise versus a government contract, regardless of how minuscule the part is to the whole.

YMMV ...
    Ditto.

Top Bottom