• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    look at www.spikestactical.com as well
    everyone hates them because they priced gouged back in the day (like alot of companies did).
    but they have complete lowers on sale for 250 with ffl fees and shiping it would be right around 300 for a complete lower. they also have many options of uppers which are all upgradedable anyways so if you can only afford the cheapest one now its not a big deal, cause when you get more money you can buy a shorter/longer barrel, better handguards sights almost anything
    plus with the cheaper rifle you can spend more on ammo to practice with.
    if you wanted a complete rifle you could build it from their site for under 800 bucks which isnt bad for a milspec rifle.
    Gun Zone Deals

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Well here is my delima on an ar build. I can buy a brand spanking new S&W M&P for about $865 (GTs) and building one would cost me anywhere from $600 (witch is cool with me) to about $800 (which is more than I have) If I can keep a mil spec rifle at or around 7 when it's all said and done that would be awesome. But I probably need to shoot one first and see if I like them! LOL!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Well here is my delima on an ar build. I can buy a brand spanking new S&W M&P for about $865 (GTs) and building one would cost me anywhere from $600 (witch is cool with me) to about $800 (which is more than I have) If I can keep a mil spec rifle at or around 7 when it's all said and done that would be awesome. But I probably need to shoot one first and see if I like them! LOL!

How about $770.00 from GT's.....

G T Distributors Product Detail

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Also upon Alan's suggestion I started looking more at Bravo Company uppers, NICE!!!! and reasonably priced if you catch them in stock...

Top Bottom