• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Seen it on facebook this morning. The assassin got a whooping he deserved.

Last edited:

soada101

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Euless, TX
    Ya. Seen it earlier. Crazy! I would only hope to have better reflexes if some one put a gun in my face less then a foot away. Esp after it didn't fire. That close that quick I don't think I would have just stood there that long like ooo wtf.. But I worked in a jail several years so had to be quick in the head alot.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

soada101

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Euless, TX
    Right. From what I THINK I heard in vid earlier. It was a gas pistol? Has to be close in order to be deadly. But again that was from media so idk!

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    The pistol didn't fire or he just chickened out? I'm surprised he got that close. MAJOR failure in security. That's also what you get for using a toy gun for such a major job. :D I think more apprehensions should go down like that though. Someone does something jacked up-take him down and let the crowd proceed to whoop his ass! I can't believe how many head-punts they got in there. AMAZING! lol

soada101

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Euless, TX
    it failed. look at his finger as soon as he get there. he pulled that trigger. YA in american he would get a trial and get off light because they hit him once he was down! MERICA!

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    In America the media would be studying his history trying to find any reason at all why we should feel sorry for him because of ethnicity, religious persecution (as long as he isn't Christian) or some other perceived inequity of society at large.

The beat down would be grounds for calls for immediate dismissal of charges.

Calls for immediate disarmament of all law abiding citizens would soon follow.

Orwell couldn't have imagined it any clearer.

soada101

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Euless, TX
    @txarguy. i know immediate.. but after he was disarmed.. they continued.
    The gun flew out of his hands as soon as he hit the ground. The guy jumped off the stage and stood over it.(to the left) I worked in a jail for several years recently(not anymore) and i could tell you those guards SUCK! 2 of us that worked in a jail would have NEVER let that guy sit back up. one guy with knee on back of the neck then other holding down backside or legs.. pathetic! i would fire all of there ass's!

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Looks like he pulls the trigger, then attempts to clear or rack the slide, then gets a chance to pull the trigger again with no result as he gets to the left side...

Either the gun is a POS or something was seriously wrong with the shooter's technique. Maybe he forgot to bring a magazine with bullets.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    That's also what you get for using a toy gun for such a major job.

LOL, remember what some would call a little toy gun, FN Model 1910 in .380 started WWI, two shots, two dead, millions to follow............................

Whatever it was, I am sure it was good enough to get his point across with a shot to the temple.

Last edited:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    My dad was just telling me that in the news they were saying it wasn't even a real gun. It was like a pellet gun or something. I haven't seen the story myself yet, so I have no clue.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    My dad was just telling me that in the news they were saying it wasn't even a real gun. It was like a pellet gun or something. I haven't seen the story myself yet, so I have no clue.

Reports are that it was a pneumatic pistol popular in Europe and other areas where firearm ownership is tightly controlled. Similar to the BB and pellet guns we are used to but even more powerful. A shot to the head would have certainly been deadly.

When I lived in Germany I owned one that fired a .50 cal projectile.

Hardly a toy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom