• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Always interested in inexpensive primers - care to share?

The lady and her late husband have been setting up at the Pasadena Gun Show for years. I call her well in advance of the show, she picks up my stuff and I meet her at the show. Friendship and being creative in your purchasing methods can get your supplies ahead of the masses.

My advice? Get to know the vendors, snag a business card then keep in touch. Her stock is usually sold out in the first 30 minutes of the show. Mine is all boxed up, invoice written out and set back for my pick up. The pre-show sale helps her and helps me, too. Don't forget, she must buy that stuff out of her pocket and it's hard for a small business person to do that. The way I do it, there's no risk to her in investment and I get the supplies that I need.

Flash
    Hurley's Gold

Brojon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Gotcha - I did see some prices in the $28/1000 neighborhood at the last gun show here - maybe I can sweet talk 'em even lower next time...
    Thx!
    Always interested in inexpensive primers - care to share?

The lady and her late husband have been setting up at the Pasadena Gun Show for years. I call her well in advance of the show, she picks up my stuff and I meet her at the show. Friendship and being creative in your purchasing methods can get your supplies ahead of the masses.

My advice? Get to know the vendors, snag a business card then keep in touch. Her stock is usually sold out in the first 30 minutes of the show. Mine is all boxed up, invoice written out and set back for my pick up.

Flash

Deavis

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Austin
    Get to know the vendors, snag a business card then keep in touch

Good advice, team up with a local loader. You shouldn't be paying more than $25/1k for normal primers like CCI or Winchester, that's what we've charged customers who piggyback on our orders.

Haz-Mat applies to powder and primers, not just powder.

Top Bottom