• 66vette

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2019
    U.S.A.
    66vette,

TRUE.

Otoh, a large percentage of "eaters" are more concerned with QUANTITY for a LOW price than they are QUALITY.

yours, satx
    I've told people I know for years "if I can't tell what it is or know what's in it, I won't eat it".

There might still be 1 exception to that rule & only if times haven't changed to much at some Mexican restaurants.
    I have eaten at many Mexican restaurants but, I only order something in the way of Lingua (beef tongue) burritos or tacos or burritos that have "sliced" meat.
    Tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, etc. are far easier to distinguish than ground up ingredients.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I read what you wrote, and I understood it. You say there is already almost no meat in fast food burgers. This is a separate statement than the next sentence.

Perhaps you're confused. Your last two sentences contain two separate statements. One concerns JIB tacos and the other covers ALL FAST FOOD burger patties.

By your statement Whataburger patties contain almost no meat, same for Burger King, McDonalds, Wendy's In and Out, Braum's, Freddy's, and any other "fast food" burger.
    ignored

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Posted by Mailman: "I read what you wrote, and I understood it. You say there is already almost no meat in fast food burgers. This is a separate statement than the next sentence.

Perhaps you're confused. Your last two sentences contain two separate statements. One concerns JIB tacos and the other covers ALL FAST FOOD burger patties.

By your statement Whataburger patties contain almost no meat, same for Burger King, McDonalds, Wendy's In and Out, Braum's, Freddy's, and any other "fast food" burger.
    "

There you are, 45Tex--I quoted that just so you couldn't ignore it.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I agree, but 6 egg yolks is something like 3 times the daily recommended amount of cholesterol.
    Not counting what other I consume during the day.
    Dietary cholesterol intake only significantly impacts blood cholesterol for 15-20% of people, so if you're one of those folks eating less than the "recommended" amount makes sense. Doesn't make any sense to waste yolk, tho... Can't you at least give them to the dog? My dog only ever gets eggs whites :laughing:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Dietary cholesterol intake only significantly impacts blood cholesterol for 15-20% of people, so if you're one of those folks eating less than the "recommended" amount makes sense. Doesn't make any sense to waste yolk, tho... Can't you at least give them to the dog? My dog only ever gets eggs whites :laughing:

I throw out 5 a day.
    I think that's more than the dog should get, too.

ETA: Also, I never know when my dog is going to eat.
    Her food will sit untouched for 2-3 days at a time sometimes.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    I just had a taste of a BK veggie burger and it was surprisingly good.

Having said that, please don’t kill me.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    I agree, but 6 egg yolks is something like 3 times the daily recommended amount of cholesterol.
    Not counting what other I consume during the day.

Eggs are a perfect food, they have so many nutrients they’re like a natural multivitamin. Everyone in my family ate eggs galore and lived a long time.

Keep in mind that the same scientists that say eggs are bad are the same scientists that whipped up the FDA food pyramid out of their collective asses.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Eggs are a perfect food, they have so many nutrients they’re like a natural multivitamin. Everyone in my family ate eggs galore and lived a long time.

Keep in mind that the same scientists that say eggs are bad are the same scientists that whipped up the FDA food pyramid out of their collective asses.
    Exactly. Eggs not only have cholesterol, but they have what your body needs to process cholesterol. I guess I am one of the lucky ones who has always had low triglycerides and low total cholesterol, but I have always been one who eats eggs like they're going out of style. I haven't found a meal yet that isn't made better by having two over easy on top.

#THEYOLKISTHEBESTPARTOFTHEEGG!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Buddy of mine dad is well off. He starts shopping Ukrainian wives online. He narrows it down to 20 & decides he's going go over & test drive them. I ask him if he's taking plenty of rubbers & plastic wrap for safe sex? He say if he caught AIDS he would probably dies when he was supposed to anyway!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    This doc uses air pods and believes the moon is real, so he's obviously a shill for Big Egg.

Eggs not only have cholesterol, but they have what your body needs to process cholesterol. I guess I am one of the lucky ones who has always had low triglycerides and low total cholesterol, but I have always been one who eats eggs like they're going out of style.
    My cholesterol and triglycerides went down significantly while eating large amounts of eggs. :turkey:

Top Bottom