• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    The talk is that 6.8 and 300 BLK , Barrels and bolt faces will appear shortly. They are supposed to be in the $250- 350 range. I would definitely buy the .300 BLK when available. The ability to easily, and cheaply swap calibers is the primary reason I purchased mine. The scope even holds the zero through the swapping process, according to people that have done it.

Since we are discussing expensive rifles, I saw a Scar 17 (7.62) at the range a week ago. I was very curious and decided to observe for a while. After reviewing the experiences that I witnessed, with failure to feed, failure to extract, general magazine issues, there will not be one in my future.

cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    I have seen a few scar 16s and never noticed a problem.

I am really debating pull the trigger on a brown ACR enhanced. My dad has an AR and bro has Scar so i need to be different... Plus the 300 BLK looks pretty cool.

Patrón

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    San Antonio
    My son has had one since their release and has had zero issue with it after 1,500 rounds. It was sent back to Bushmaster for the recall/repair and came back timely with a hardcase and extra magazines.

He absolutely loves it and says it's the best 5.56 rifle he's shot (including a bunch of military and leo rifles).

Top Bottom