• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    In the past year, I've had the pneumonia, DPT, and Shingrix vaccines, but not the Covid jab...

I'm not anti-vaccine, but there's too much about the Covid plandemic and the jab that triggers my resistance.

Plus, I just tested negative for Covid antibodies, which means what I have been doing for the past 18 months to avoid infection seems to be working, this while undergoing two hospitalizations for knee surgeries and extended rehab following. I think I've had plenty of opportunities to be infected...

My goal is to continue to be neither infected or vaccinated, but if I have to be one, I'd rather be infected. The infection is treatable in it's early stages, produces a better immunity and a lower spike protein antibody titer. If Covid really is a bioweapon, then I expect the binary attack to be through spike protein antibodies, and I'd just rather not have any.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    In the past year, I've had the pneumonia, DPT, and Shingrix vaccines, but not the Covid jab...

I'm not anti-vaccine, but there's too much about the Covid plandemic and the jab that triggers my resistance.

Plus, I just tested negative for Covid antibodies, which means what I have been doing for the past 18 months to avoid infection seems to be working, this while undergoing two hospitalizations for knee surgeries and extended rehab following. I think I've had plenty of opportunities to be infected...

My goal is to continue to be neither infected or vaccinated, but if I have to be one, I'd rather be infected. The infection is treatable in it's early stages, produces a better immunity and a lower spike protein antibody titer. If Covid really is a bioweapon, then I expect the binary attack to be through spike protein antibodies, and I'd just rather not have any.
    That is a point of view I can respect. It shows you have intelligence, and are open-minded.

I also respect those, who for whatever reason, have weighed their personal situation and after research decided to take the injection.

Just don't tell me I have to do something because you think it's right.
    I'm not jumping off the cliff just because you do.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Big deal. I reported because I had a rash. <--rotor said that

Don't be a jerk. VAERS means nothing. If people want to prove a point at least use good data. The anti-vax people like you always use the sheep routine because they are idiots. And this site has many idiots. They may know guns and how to treat disease with licorice root but that's it.

Why in the heck would you report a rash to a system that you infer a couple posts later means nothing.

Short version, gets jab, gets rash, reports to database, goes on internet to trash database as bad data.

I think I am getting the handle on the science, hard to follow, but it makes sense now.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Is it working on Covid?
    No I don't read all the bullshit and the fake numbers nor do I follow the incrowd. Most of my family work in hospitals and tend to listen to what they see.
    I can’t tell you from first hand experience, but according to front line doctors it does.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Let's not forget that these numbers are grossly under-represented thanks to Fauxci.
    By law, all medical staff are required to report ANY adverse effects or deaths to any vaccine "on the list". And if you look up "the list" on the Health Department website, it includes all common vaccines but Covid. Reporting Covid vaccine adverse effects is not required. Nor do the doctors care to report it because many of them are leftists pushing for vaccination.
    Given that the reporting system is lagging due to "convenient" regulatory oversight, statistician experts claim that the real numbers are likely more than 10x of what is actually reported in.
    But shhhh, don't talk about it. Remember that the CDC and DHS decided that asking questions about the vaccine is a sign of domestic terrorism. SMH
    The fact they have exempted themselves from the vax should explain it all.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Short version, gets jab, gets rash, reports to database, goes on internet to trash database as bad data.
    Reading comprehension helps. I didn't trash the VAERS, just pointing out that even a rash went into the database and therefore using VAERS numbers to prove a point about how bad the vaccine is was not valid. Probably 98% (a guess) of VAERS reactions are not serious. Yes there are serious reactions to vaccine and I am sure some have died. Take it if you want or not, your choice.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

"The events, at 18 Walmart locations across the state this month, feature a 16-foot video wall showing vaccine facts and messages from local spokespeople along with other attractions like a “Take the Shot” basketball game."

Facts from local folks, we're all gonna be just fine now!

Top Bottom