• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Was going to just blow this off but it bothers me.
    Kyle Pilsner is a non person. I made him an offer on a weapon he advertised. and we went back and fourth, the HE accepted. We made a deal. The next day when it came time to meet. Kyle Pilsner disappeared. Would not answer phone, text, or email. Just to see what happened I sent an offer on another gun he posted. Sure enough he responded. Then I reminded him who I was and he disappeared again. So if you deal on Texas Gun Trader or Armslist keep in mind if you deal with user "kylepilsner " it may cause you a wasted trip to Clear Lake.

profound thinking about stuff
    Hurley's Gold

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I've had that happen to me a couple of times, make a deal with someone on a website like TexasGunTrader (or here, believe it or not), arrange to meet then no show/no contact. I don't get it, if they don't want to sell the firearm, then why in the hell are they putting it on a guns for sale website?!?

But, as stated, at least you're not out any money. Not much of a consolation, but it could've been worse!

I guess some people's word just ain't worth anything these days...

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Got a link to his ad? Maybe we should all start a bidding war on the same thing and all string him along trying to meet up and offering more money than the next guy?

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    What the F**K is wrong with people? I couldn't look at myself in the mirror shaving in the morning if I treated people that way.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    What the F**K is wrong with people? I couldn't look at myself in the mirror shaving in the morning if I treated people that way.

This.

I got stood up on TGTrader once but have had many good meets there. I actually had a member here disappear also.

Change your mind, get a better offer, personal emergency, whatever. It happens. Just let me know.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    That's how I feel. Just tell me. I have made a deal and my son went ballistic cause he wanted it. I sucked up explained and apologized. And was truly sorry cause the kid wants to inherit it and the other guy offered real money. It happens.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I've bought 3 guns, a range bag, 1911 mags etc. off of people on here. My first one was where I didn't hear from the guy after we decided on a place and time near Houston. I took off from work for half a day driving and wondering if he'd show. Met him in the parking lot on time with exactly what he posted. I blindly trust people on here more than other sites. Sorry that happened to you.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    I've bought 3 guns, a range bag, 1911 mags etc. off of people on here. My first one was where I didn't hear from the guy after we decided on a place and time near Houston. I took off from work for half a day driving and wondering if he'd show. Met him in the parking lot on time with exactly what he posted. I blindly trust people on here more than other sites. Sorry that happened to you.

This.... I only buy firearms from friends or members here on TGT..
    OP... thanks for the heads up...

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Was going to just blow this off but it bothers me.
    Kyle Pilsner is a non person. I made him an offer on a weapon he advertised. and we went back and fourth, the HE accepted. We made a deal. The next day when it came time to meet. Kyle Pilsner disappeared. Would not answer phone, text, or email. Just to see what happened I sent an offer on another gun he posted. Sure enough he responded. Then I reminded him who I was and he disappeared again. So if you deal on Texas Gun Trader or Armslist keep in mind if you deal with user "kylepilsner " it may cause you a wasted trip to Clear Lake.

Is that the guy with the SCAR for sale?

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Too bad iTrader went down on TGT.

I've traded/sold with/for an Eotech, Buckmark, Neos, 870, 2 SR9s, M&P9, grips, magazines, PT140, 2 G19s, P345, cerakote, and probably more that I can't remember. For the most part everyone on here has been great to do business with.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I've only bought one gun from someone here so far, and it was a flawless transaction. Sorry to hear you got burned on the trip that deal.

NavyVet1959

Curmudgeon Extraordinaire
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2014
    Texas, ya'll
    Glad y'all came out okay. I sunk $585 into an Armslist scam.

How did that happen? Did you send money and expect them to send the product back? I tend not to be that trusting of strangers, so I don't do that sort of thing. I have bought various low dollar items off of people who post ads on firearm forums like this, but I only do it from people who have a long history on the site with plenty of history behind them that indicates that they are probably honest. I've bought a few firearms off of Craiglist or Armslist and I have not had a problem with any of them, but I always do a FTF transaction.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    Tomball, TX
    Yeah he just threatened me for trying to sell a gun at market price. He said he worked for the Texas Comptroller office and was going to have me audited because I sell to many guns. Ha. Bring it!

Top Bottom