• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • [BoT] Jack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Bastrop, Texas
    I have one of those Cabela's cash cards where if you spend X amount by October 3rd you get a $150 giftcard in return. I plan on spending $700 this weekend, but am a bit short. So I figured that I would offer to trade off the card to make up the difference. Here's what would happen. We'd meet up at Cabela's in Buda, you'd give me the money and accompany me while I purchase the handgun, then when they gave me the card, I'd just hand it to you.

After it is activated, the card expires on January 2nd, regardless of how much money is left on it. I am short just under $100, so that is how much I would need to be able to do the trade. Feel free to offer anything between $100 and $150 for the card and hell, I wont turn away an offer for more than $150.
    Texas SOT

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    aww hell
    october third?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

shoulda said something sooner. that woulda been a free 100 bucks AND an excuse to go to cabelas... $%$%#

[BoT] Jack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Bastrop, Texas
    Well actually, this was a pretty good deal, P99AS for $700 after tax then the $150 giftcard bonus. It was cheaper than Bud's even before fees on their P99. I just ended up with unexpected bills at the last minute.

I like window shopping there because of the sheer number of weapons they have.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    [BoT] Jack;196178 said:
    Well actually, this was a pretty good deal, P99AS for $700 after tax then the $150 giftcard bonus. It was cheaper than Bud's even before fees on their P99. I just ended up with unexpected bills at the last minute.

I like window shopping there because of the sheer number of weapons they have.

yep.

Top Bottom