• ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    anim_coffee.gif

Every place I've ever worked we had a coffee pot handy....including while I was in the Army. Hell, at my last job, the company supplied coffee makers (and coffee) but a coworker and I bought our own, with a timer, because the company supplied one didn't have that option. That way, when we arrived at our system in the morning, we had a fresh pot of coffee already brewed.

I've been drinking coffee most of my life and I don't plan on stopping now.....so no withdrawals for me.

Most addicts, just being late with the morning caffeine can cause withdrawl symptoms to start. That's that low-level dull headache you get if you don't get around to your first cup until sometime in the afternoon.
    Hurley's Gold

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Tin foil time.

Wonder how long it will be before they start fining people for smoking I see Obama care? Then when they quite smoking they are told the withdrawal symptoms are a mental disorder so they can no longer own firearms.

Just thinking this through to the worst possible outcome.
    Dont worry, I've already reported you for numerous issues. The world is safer.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most addicts, just being late with the morning caffeine can cause withdrawl symptoms to start. That's that low-level dull headache you get if you don't get around to your first cup until sometime in the afternoon.

Interesting thoughts. While in the hospital after the surgery on my arm, for the first 4 days I had no caffeine at any of my meals. I didn't get "anxious" or "headaches" or any other symptoms. I still wonder about that because I've always had coffee for at least breakfast, if not for most of the morning. On the 5th day, I was given the option of having tea instead of milk, which I jumped at because that 2% shit they were giving me wasn't milk.....it was milk-flavored water.
    vomit-smiley-015.gif

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    The fining part is already here. Our work pumps up your health insurance costs ~15% unless you sign an affidavit that you haven't used any tobacco product for the past year.

Top Bottom