• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    My sister moved here from Cali right before "Ike" hit she was standing in the yard saying, "wow the air is so soft here." I told her that was about 80% humidity, you know water in the air. She replied "I thought water in the air was rain, you are so silly." I'm still glad she escaped the Antelope Valley, as she passed a year later and a world happier.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    LA? Most uncool place I've ever seen.

I once had to stop while driving through there to make a phone call. Within five minutes I told my buddy, "We need to get the hell out of here." It literally feels like walking around a giant insane asylum/county jail.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Heck if you got the Texas birth certificate--your in!

For those of us not born in Texas, will we need to qualify for this?

texaspassport.jpg

flyingcubby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Austin
    Well I moved here to Austin about 5 months ago to get away from all the crazy Dems running the State. I think you would be suprised how many of us are here for the same reason for the free life that no longer exists there.. You know their are crazys from all states you just don't single them out thats unfair, but it takes all types as this thread starter shows. Rev.Dennis.......Thanks Texas for being here!!!!!

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    If it happens before 2017 when I retire, which is when I'll be moving to Texas, count me in on standing in line for one......

I was just listening to Mark Steyn today and he was mentioning how if the federal government doesn't get its financial house in order and causes a major economic collapse of the U.S., then the lack of faith in the government may well spur a number of states to secede and be responsible for themselves as independent nations. I've been saying this for years, and I agree with him. No empire, country, regime, whatever, has ever lasted forever, and one day the U.S. will break apart too....it's a matter of time.

Top Bottom