• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenj8172

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2008
    Houston
    Just wondering if there are any other pool players in here! I play fairly seriously myself and I thought it would be nice to find some other gun/pool enthusiasts... I also thought I would mention my annoyance with the fact that you can't conceal carry inside most pool halls...
    Military Camp

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I used to play regularly (read until May '08) but decided it was cutting too far into my G&A (guns and ammo) fund. So being the good redneck that I am, I sold off all my cues and cases and bought more guns and ammo. I haven't even stepped foot in a pool hall since the last league season ended.

kenj8172

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2008
    Houston
    Yeah, I can see how that can happen. I hope I don't have to make that choice anytime soon! I also figure people can talk about other obsessions...I mean hobbies... they've had and given up in the name of the 2nd amendment.

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    I have my Joss West for special occasions but definately dont play as much as I used too by any means. I'm no pro but I got tired of drunk folks wanting to play and then play the shark card when they got it handed to them. Not all, but a vast majority were like that. Some folks were great to play against and i'd lose plenty of times with a gentlemanly handshake and a "nice game!"

Top Bottom