Agree. See below.

Part of what I'm basing my opinion on.

These are Trump's main campaign advisers

Brian Jack- as swampy as you can get

Chris LaCivita- not swampy but definitely wet with swamp water

Jason Miller- swampy

Susie Wiles- nothing but swamp all her professional life

Steven Cheung- as swampy as Jack

Only one could possibly be considered a Constitutionalist. The rest are 100% part of the establishment.

Dont tell me Trump has learned squat about picking people.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    How to guarantee I'll vote libertarian? Nominate Haley. If he chooses Vivek or Desantis I might vote for him. Remains to be seen if they will even let him appear ont he ballot in some states (in the GE)
    Of course the libertarian party will have to run someone who is not a retard. For the life of me I do not get how they picked their last 3.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    As far as I’m concerned, Trump’s huge victory means one thing and one thing only: Conservatives understand that the war against Trump—which began with the Russia Hoax and then continued with two impeachments, the COVID lockdown hoax, and a remarkably suspicious election, before culminating with the January 6 entrapment-Reichstag event and the subsequent flood of criminal and civil litigation—has absolutely nothing to do with Donald Trump. Instead, this war has everything to do with the voters and their values. Perhaps Mr. Trump has learned his lesson on LOYALTY. He has had 4 years to ponder all those who took a stab at him and will choose his running mate Very carefully, and it will not be little miss haley. Imo.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    If Trump picks Haley, then he learned absolutely nothing from his first term and his last election....

THIS!

NO NH because she is ANOTHER LIAR, FLIP FLOPPER, GLOBALIST, MIC GRIFTER, WARMONGER, PNAC SUPPORTER, PUTS ISRAEL AND THE UKRAINE ABOVE THE USA, ETC.

SHE IS ON FILM with sound, words, and transcripts ALL OVER THE PLACE online and she constantly LIES like a rug!

I do NOT trust her or her CON ARTIST - WARMONGERING FOREIGN POLICIES!

I don't trust her in many things on the NATIONAL LEVEL too. What she said about SS and other things. Then she denies what she just SAID!

SHE IS ANOTHER HILLARY with an R BY her name.

She may dress nicely LIKE A LADY and look pretty but she is UGLY to the bone when it comes to her WAR LOVING IDEAS.

She may claim to be a follower of JC in her religious belief system but HE would not want what she and OTHERS JUST LIKE HER WANT when it comes to ENDLESS WARS.

She would treat all PEACEFUL and honest PALESTINE PEOPLE who may be Christian/Orthodox, Jewish, Muslim or any others like DUNG.

Just like BIBI and GENOCIDE JOE and his dirty ILK. Even when BLINKEN was wrong and TOLD to correct his comments on WHAT really happened - BLINKEN CONTINUES to LIE and NH would do the SAME THING.

She IS a total GLOBALIST and money hungry - power hungry GRIFTER!

She looks pretty, she does not dress or talk like so many of the OTHER trashy WOMEN - Rs and Ds in D.C. do because she pays attention to some details as a FEMALE when it comes to HER presentation in CLOTHING, not cussing in PUBLIC and maybe NOT AT ALL but I would not count on that for sure - lol, holding her MOUTH SHUT with a smirk and rolled eyes when she is in a debate, etc.

And she just said that she would NOT debate with RON twice so far if not more in the last 1 to 2 days IF TRUMP WAS NOT PRESENT AT THE DEBATE. RON WAS READY TO DEBATE AND SAID SO. HE SAID THAT HE WOULD STILL GO AND ANSWER QUESTIONS ALONE and the DANG debate - townhall places CANCELLED IT ALL. BECAUSE NH WOULD NOT DEBATE RON UNLESS TRUMP WAS THERE.

TRUMP IS A CHICKEN S NOT TO DEBATE IN MY OPINION.

NH is a NEO CON chickenhawk in WAR - lets put HER LYING @@@ ON THE FRONT LINES just like with HILL AND BILL when it came to Yugo. Or with OBIDEN and VP DICK in the Middle East or in Nam.

SHE seems to get MORE attention from the MIC THAT IKE WARNED US ABOUT.

SHE IS SALIVATING FOR MORE WAR - there is NOTHING 'religious' in a GOOD WAY ABOUT THAT for sure!

IF Trump picks her - he has NEVER LEARNED JACK SQUAT but he continues to eff up.

Funny thing, people in IOWA were still waiting to VOTE and within 31 to 45 minutes - they called it for Trump. Now, if they did that for NH or ANYONE ELSE and NOT FOR TRUMP - old Trump would be on it like STINK ON S - DUNG.

But since it was called for HIM and EARLY and even while PEOPLE WERE WAITING TO VOTE IN IOWA - Trump seemed to have NO problem with that.

LOL

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Trump has a way of listening to the wrong people sometimes.

He will try to go for the "popular" view and he will pick Nikki.
    TRUMP has listened to the wrong people often AND he has NOT LISTENED to some GOOD and SANE PEOPLE too!

That is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE problem!

Old Lady Cate

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom