• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    As much as people deserve the right to carry on campus, im sorry to say this type of bill approach will never get it for them as long as people like Lucio and Ellis are in office.
    The Senate democrats are really making Democrats of themselves with this one.

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    We still have a house bill.
    dout it'll be considered by them either.
    The Senate needs some people voted OUT![/QUOTE]

AMEN ! I would be 100% behind a vote to push the ENTIRE gov't ( state and Fed ) out of office and send the lobbyist back home with'em. Then put REAL people who give a damn about the Future of this country into office.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I would be 100% behind a vote to push the ENTIRE gov't ( state and Fed ) out of office and send the lobbyist back home with'em.

Jeff Wentworth has been working his ass off to get several pro-gun bills passed and I don't think this blanket statement is very fair to him.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Jeff Wentworth has been working his ass off to get several pro-gun bills passed and I don't think this blanket statement is very fair to him.

I agree with that comment mostly because I have visited with a LOT of Texas elected officials. We have some good people representing us, we just have to get rid of the bad one's.
    If Insurance is what conserns the Democrats, how about lawsuits against schools that fail to keep violance off campus! What about the crime people suffer?
    If a school wont allow campus carry, They Should Be Responsible For Everyone On The Campus!

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    Sad to say but MR Redneck is right. It is going to take a few very costly lawsuits or court cases to get the point across. As long as idiots like Ellis keep getting elected by the fools in his district, we just have to find ways to outwit him. They all want a handout and he keeps promising them our money in exchange for his spot at the trough.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I think it did not get much support because there are very few people who would benefit from it.

I think it was a mistake to prioritize this bill higher than Parking lot or OC.

Top Bottom