Can anyone identify the sight on this Glock?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    10000_947.jpg

I see that it has a Lone Wolf insignia on it but they don't make sights as best as I know... although they DO engrave things.
    Lynx Defense

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I think you're right on the money. Sight and mount together looks like it's $465. Yowza!

img_1150822641_14922_1158694866_mod_273_205.jpg

Theres a picture from Docter's website. It looks like the Glock in the picture on Lone Wolf's site has a rail on the back of the slide.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    C-MORE Systems - STS

Looks like C-More has a similar one, too!

Edit: What is the 3.5 minute and 7 minute distinction? I've read that 7 minute is better for a handgun, but why is it called "minute", is that like a battery life distinction or something like that?

jasont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    The minute is Minute of Angle or 1/60" of a degree. That tells you the size of the dot. The 3.5 MOA dot will cover about 3.5" at 100 yards and the 7 will cover 7". For a handgun I'd go with the 7 MOA.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Burris Fastfire is another similar optic. There are a few china brand ones as well, but I have yet to see a china brand reddot that's acceptable.
    fastfireII.jpg

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Hmm, not sure actually. I know some of Burris's stuff is, but don't know about the Fastfire specifically. Next time I see one I'll check out the box. When I refer to something as a "china brand", I'm talking about items that are sold under several brands, but they are all the exact same item made in China with poor or nonexistent quality control. Not everything made in China is crappy, but the onus is on the company putting their name on it to make sure it meets an acceptable standard. From my experience Burris does tend to build things to a lower price point, but their QC is good. NCstar also "makes" a similar optic, however I would not recommend them due to their poor QC.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I have a Burris Faastfire mounted on my AK, if I can remember I will check when I get back to the house....

Top Bottom